Internetium 1.1.173.177 (IE Fork)

WARNING: If someone sends you a e-mail titled "Internetium Builder" or "Internetium Changer" or "Internetium" or new version 2.0, don't download or click the link, maybe not occour, they are password stealer. sites downloading v2.0 is fake.

Internetium 1.1.173.177 is latest version and I have the original copy of Internetium. v2.0 is fake.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 9:38 PM, XPerceniol said:

I'm unable to open this setup with 7 Zip.

spacer.png

So I wend ahead and ran the installer and the program doesn't work on my system for some reason.

spacer.png

You must install .NET Framework 4 to make this working. Also not Chrome, Internet Explorer and it's setup is made by Inno Setup/

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, FantasyAcquiesce said:

Are certain plugins supported on the browser?

It's abandoned. And it doesn't really have anything special. Worse is, you can't even maximize it.

Looks like a Windows Forms app using the old WebBrowser control, uses Internet Explorer engine that's installed with the OS. We did stuff like that back in high school when starting out with GUI programs written in C#. It was good for the fundamentals, getting familiar with form editor in Visual Studio and event driven programming.

But it's not an Internet Explorer fork, you can't fork proprietary closed-source browser. Replacements for WebBrowser control these days are Edge WebView2 or CEFSharp.