This is not Morgan Freeman

jaclaz

While I feel your pain, so to speak, we have to abide by the moderator's consensus and trust that if the random posts violated MSFN rules, written or otherwise, then the every one would be banned for doing so.

Since the every one has not been banned, then we have to assume that the moderator's are "okay" with the random posts.

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

While I feel your pain, so to speak, we have to abide by the moderator's consensus and trust that if the random posts violated MSFN rules, written or otherwise, then the every one would be banned for doing so.

Since the every one has not been banned, then we have to assume that the moderator's are "okay" with the random posts.

Sure, and noone said (or at least I never said) that this kind of posts violate MSFN rules.

They do violate the (unwritten) rules of good taste and common sense, which are - as you might well know - two among the most uncommon things, and anyway very flexible and personal ones, so noone (I believe) should be banned for violating them.

But a stern look of disapproval seems appropriate anyway:

stern-look-of-disapproval.gif

jaclaz

7 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

5 hours ago, jaclaz said:

Sure, and noone said (or at least I never said) that this kind of posts violate MSFN rules.

They do violate the (unwritten) rules of good taste and common sense, which are - as you might well know - two among the most uncommon things, and anyway very flexible and personal ones, so noone (I believe) should be banned for violating them.

But a stern look of disapproval seems appropriate anyway:

stern-look-of-disapproval.gif

jaclaz

Off-topic ! You all supposed to talk about how this actor always plays himself in each and every role .

Fakes have a higher chance of being accepted because we are accustomed to seeing pictures and voice reading significantly affected by digital processing. We have pop music that sounds like robots. Speech is often denoised or sped up and sounds similar to a speech synthesizer where pauses are skipped. Pictures on social mediums are usually posted in poor resolution.