Verifacation email doesnt show up in Gmail or my own email.

Powdered

On 10/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, Tripredacus said:

There are other users who have gmail who have registered and validated, so I am thinking that there isn't any issue with the forum being able to send to gmail.

i have same problem too.

i tried with hotmail and gmail.

no worked.

working with temp mail...

• 1 month later...

Confirm that yesterday my Gmail didn't receive any emails from MSFN, trying to "forgot password" for an old account and registering for a new account were unsuccessful. I eventually had to use prtnmail instead. Today those Gmail accounts still have not received any emails in the spam folders either.

• 4 weeks later...

I am disappointed. I change my email in account. I changed to gmail address. No confirmation to letter to gmail. I pushed button "resend email" many many times - no result. Obviously i check spam and trash boxes. After several days i change email again to non-gmail adress. Again no result. But after i pushed button "resend confirmation letter", only then i get confirmation letter!

I also send several complains in "contact us" form - no result.

What the hell is this? Forum not working with the most popular mail service in the world AT ALL! Barely working with other mail services. "Contact US" and other complain service apparently nobody reads. This sucks. Have anybody will fix that ever?..

Edited by Rod Steel

Been trying to change email address for a month, even used the Contact Us link with nothing.

Email that used here sucks big time, been trying and trying to change to gmail.

EDIT: finally was able to change email, and it also went straight into the spam folder.

Edited by wimc

• 1 month later...

I had to use a disposable email address to activate my account as I don't have another email. I assume this is something related to Google or something else blocking the msfn.org mail server, rather than something on your end. Might be worth looking into, I dunno if anyone else had this problem recently. The email came immediately on the throwaway, so the mail server isn't showing any issues from what I can tell.

(Also, reCAPTCHA is terrible and has a habit of not telling the user if it's detected suspicious activity, which it often does if one is using an 'old' browser or user agent.

A Q&A is far more effective against spammers without deterring legitimate to-be members, though depending on what the implementation is and where the posts are coming from - typically Eastern European spam accounts are bots, and South Asian spam accounts are humans - this might be completely ineffective.)

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Neither Gmail nor web.de works for me.:angry: But I have to change my e-mail address at some point, because the one I registered with will expire at some point. It only works with Microsoft Exchange.