StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

I'm not sure if this started with 3.7.5, but I noticed that tooltips are now white-on-grey instead of following my (high contrast) theme:

image.png.a26001ed945dd23f4560676754d6f963.png

(the pinned icon tooltips also appear above the taskbar, even if there's a quicklaunch toolbar in between)

Please enable the classic Details pane with the "Win 10 Ribbon UI" option.

When the Windows 10 Explorer (Win 10 Ribbon UI) is enabled, the Details pane is still the new version.

image.png.29f8cc1299223b81f314091c34eaf866.png

I can get to the classic Details pane by opening Explorer via the Control Panel, so the code is still part of Windows:

image.png.6e04d511a37fb554c415636eb49b6554.png

Is there any chance you could bring back the classic Details pane with the "Win 10 Ribbon UI" option? Yes, I know I can get the classic Details at the bottom of the window, but I would also like the option to have the classic Details in the side panel.

Edited by ferchl

Hi I have an issue since a few months back. When using the Explorer variants Win10 Ribbon UI or Win7 Command Bar, I am no longer able to focus/select the address bar using the keyboard shortcut Alt+D. Ctrl+L works. I was thinking it was on my end, but have now tried on multiple PCs. Main PC using 3.7.5 on Win11 23H2.

Hi  @Tihiy!
StartAllBack 3.7.5 breaks taskbar on second screen.

When i resize app windows, it "eats" the taskbar space. as a example i will attach 2 photos of the end space to see that is understanble to you.
image.png.fe63702c485f4430118551fcc746fd75.png this is the main screen taskbar-

image.png.7626bee8a90de07cc5502b28dd530f43.pngthis is the second screen taskbar, or third.. fourth..

with StartAllBack 3.7.3 this bug is not present.

If you say that 'working area is wrong on secondary display', I don't see this, at least on 26063.

Posted (edited)

Well the only other case SAB would disable itself is UpdateCheck.exe not present / corrupted.

Edited by Tihiy

21 hours ago, Tihiy said:

If you say that 'working area is wrong on secondary display', I don't see this, at least on 26063.

a another way to reproduce is by modifying the size of taskbar or moving second screen taskbar in another locations, after that restart explorer. SaB is disabling himself. and no crash reports was generated for me. maybe its a windows explorer bug. idk

Edited by Ionut Bara

4 minutes ago, Ionut Bara said:

a another way to reproduce is by modifying the size of taskbar or moving second screen taskbar in another locations, after that restart explorer. SaB is disabling himself. and no crash reports was generated for me.

This makes even less sense.