StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Hello everyone,

I just noticed that after the new Win11 preview update yesterday (23H2 22631.2265), Control Panel doesn't open anymore. If you disable StartAllBack and login back into windows, the Control Panel starts without problems.

This already happened in the past after previous Windows updates. Is anyone having this issue too?

Thank you

1 hour ago, paul70 said:

Hello everyone,

I just noticed that after the new Win11 preview update yesterday (23H2 22631.2265), Control Panel doesn't open anymore. If you disable StartAllBack and login back into windows, the Control Panel starts without problems.

This already happened in the past after previous Windows updates. Is anyone having this issue too?

Thank you

Did you try the test build a few posts up?

On 9/2/2023 at 1:58 PM, paul70 said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you

Hi. The new update 3.6.12 fixed the issue. Thank you!

3.6.12 didn't fix my problem.

I also found another problem. When I right-click and change from large, medium and small icons, the start menu gets longer. It stops when it hits the top of the screen.

I tried doing this to get the icons to show up, but exposed a bug instead.

The only options I have left are a clean uninstall where I wipe my settings and license, but that means waiting 30 days if I activate again.

start menu.png

@Tihiy This bug isn't supposed to happen... What happened to the system tray and the clock, why it's gone? When I disable StartAllBack's taskbar, the system tray and the clock show from Windows 11's default taskbar.

When I try to use the start menu's search bar, the screen is covered in the Mica effect, as shown in the second screenshot.

Please fix this! I am using Windows 11 25931.1000 Insider Preview.

image.thumb.png.bbd81b1c75b4dbec6e6c7afdb87c5f65.png

FKRLVI0.png

Edited by UsefulAGKHelper

19 minutes ago, UsefulAGKHelper said:

@Tihiy This bug isn't supposed to happen... What happened to the system tray and the clock, why it's gone? When I disable StartAllBack's taskbar, the system tray and the clock show from Windows 11's default taskbar.

When I try to use the start menu's search bar, the screen is covered in the Mica effect, as shown in the second screenshot.

Please fix this! I am using Windows 11 25931.1000 Insider Preview.

image.thumb.png.bbd81b1c75b4dbec6e6c7afdb87c5f65.png

FKRLVI0.png

Read a page back.

2 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

I would try wiping your settings and putting your license key back in.

Tried it. Still had the same problem before and after activation. Also, is that the only negative to being inactive? A frowny face? I take it if I wipe again, I won't be able to activate for another 30 days?

D (Phone).png

a (Phone).png

B (Phone).png

C (Phone).png

34 minutes ago, marathon said:

Tried it. Still had the same problem before and after activation. Also, is that the only negative to being inactive? A frowny face? I take it if I wipe again, I won't be able to activate for another 30 days?

D (Phone).png

a (Phone).png

B (Phone).png

C (Phone).png

If you can't activate @Tihiy has always helped me quickly when I reached out to his support email. If you go to startisback.com his support email is listed. Usually if it's the same machine the serial number would work without waiting 30 days.

By chance have you tried right clicking a program and choose pin to start. 

Edited by mackid1993