StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

2 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

:no: Can't reproduce. No idea how SAB can affect this

Well, this is too strange.:wacko:

After disabling startallback for the current user everything works fine

9 hours ago, barchee said:

Same problem, upgraded to 3.6.9 and now I don't have an option to enable/disable Task View, only Chat and Search buttons (I didn't have Widgets before as well because I don't have Edge WebView installed)

Also, I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would make sense to hide the chat option if WebView is not installed as well, becuase without it the overlay doesn't work anyway (just shows an error).

442879078_.png.c25502fc213f81f2893b3d743757394c.png

You can simply disable that shitt Chat using registry:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Chat

Create dword key : ChatIcon

Value : 3

It will remove the chat icon from both settings and from taskbar. Just remove the icon first and use the key. Otherwise it will remain on taskbar and you can't even remove it

(If Windows chat won't exit, create it)

I'm having some issues with the system tray icons after installing Windows 11 and StartAllBack (both latest versions). After the first restart, the system tray icons are almost completely hidden, showing only a few icons. When I move the cursor over them they come back, when I move the cursor away they hide again. If I uninstall StartAllBack the problems go away, but I would like to keep it installed. Could someone help me to resolve this?

Attached screenshot.

Thanks

explorer_zfjnWpDMa7.gif

Edited by Douglas Molina

so like,,, im reinstalling windows and i want to use startallback. i bought a key and i already installed it, how can i backup my key to use later? i also want to use startallback after the reinstallation

4 hours ago, Douglas Molina said:

I'm having some issues with the system tray icons after installing Windows 11 and StartAllBack (both latest versions). After the first restart, the system tray icons are almost completely hidden, showing only a few icons. When I move the cursor over them they come back, when I move the cursor away they hide again. If I uninstall StartAllBack the problems go away, but I would like to keep it installed. Could someone help me to resolve this?

Attached screenshot.

Thanks

well, I think managed to make it work correctly, it was some kind of incompatibility with "4t tray minimizer". I reinstalled both and now its working.

Had 3.6.5 when I noticed this; just updated to 3.6.9 and still seeing it.  When "Widgets" is enabled in Windows settings, sometimes the entire taskbar can get replaced with insanely long pieces of text - traffic reports, usually - pushing literally everything else except the Start button off the taskbar.

Would it be possible to add a facility to SaB to limit the amount of space and/or text that "Widgets" can use in the taskbar?

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for the outstanding work you've done. Your efforts are truly commendable. Additionally, I have a suggestion for a new feature that I believe would greatly appeal to many users. I propose the inclusion of an option to combine the system clock and icons with the center taskbar.

I genuinely believe that this feature would enhance the user experience and make the interface even more user-friendly. As an enthusiastic user, I'm more than willing to pay for a version that incorporates this feature.

Thank you once again for your dedication and creativity.

1.thumb.png.3f35e6b4d91e7047ea7aed3964b15508.png

Hello Tihiy
With the new version I have the problem that the screen suddenly creates a monochrome image. If I come with the mouse in the lower area of the taskbar, it is displayed and I can also select icons, but as soon as I move away from the area of the taskbar immediately comes back to a monochrome image.
Furthermore the explorer restarts every now and then.
I then only have the option of either restarting the computer or logging out the current user. The problem occurs randomly and I can't tell if it's due to one application in particular. Problem does not occur when I disable startallback. 
Operating system Win 11 Pro Insider Canary 25905.1000
Radeon RX 7900XTX with Adrenalin Software 23.7.2 
Would be great if you could find a solution for this

5 hours ago, Tihiy said:

That doesn't make sense. Can you record screen?

Unfortunately I can't take the screenshot. that's why I took a picture of it now with my smartphone. When I move the mouse over the screen I can only access the start button because it is the only one displayed and does not disappear like all the other icons.
I hope you can still do something with it.

20230726_181227[165] (neue Groesse).jpg

20230726_181227[165] (neue Groesse).jpg

Edited by Kleine Eule 73