StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

On 7/4/2023 at 6:30 PM, Mikaelo said:

@Tihiy please, what is the correct behavior of the window and taskbar? Should the taskbar overlap the window, or should the window overlap the taskbar? Ideally, the window should stop at the edge of the taskbar so that both elements are visible.

Exact. it is issue with SAB. I confirm.

On 7/5/2023 at 1:10 AM, Mikaelo said:

Sorry, my fault. It was due to disabling aero snapping :-(.

Where is that aero snapping?.

1 hour ago, Manoes said:

Where is that aero snapping?.

I found it. But even it's enabled. If you open magnifier the opened window goes beyond the taskbar even it's maximized.

Unsure if it's a 23xxx problem or the SAB test build (using the one with the July 9 signature), but selecting "Pin to Start Menu" for an item in the Start Menu actually pins it to the taskbar instead, as if you chose "Pin to taskbar."

StartAllBack 3.6.9

- Fixed shutdown reason tracker not working with Win+X shutdown

- [Dev] Added Copilot (preview) button

- [Dev, Canary] Fixed MS taskbar telemetry crashes

- [Dev] Fixed pin to start menu not working

- [Canary] Fixed menus on ARM64

Dark Magic improvements

Edited by Tihiy

Same problem, upgraded to 3.6.9 and now I don't have an option to enable/disable Task View, only Chat and Search buttons (I didn't have Widgets before as well because I don't have Edge WebView installed)

Also, I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would make sense to hide the chat option if WebView is not installed as well, becuase without it the overlay doesn't work anyway (just shows an error).

442879078_.png.c25502fc213f81f2893b3d743757394c.png

18 hours ago, Tihiy said:

StartAllBack 3.6.9

In the latest canary version, a white mask will appear when playing games or using some software, but the buttons on the page can still be clicked normally.

For example, when playing a game and interacting with items to enter the next interface, a white mask will appear. This problem occurs very frequently, and the problem disappears after disabling StartAllBack.

2 hours ago, FW27623 said:

In the latest canary version, a white mask will appear when playing games or using some software, but the buttons on the page can still be clicked normally.

What. Screenshot pls

2 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

Well that does not look like dark magic shadeout. Did you enable dark magic?

I originally thought it might be a problem with Dark magic, and then I disabled it, but the problem still persists

Did you reboot after? Try to explain all the things I need to do to reproduce this, hope you find simpler reproduction. Try disabling taskbar / start menu, maybe that matters

Edited by Tihiy

10 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

Did you reboot after? Try to explain all the things I need to do to reproduce this, hope you find simpler reproduction. Try disabling taskbar / start menu, maybe that matters

I'm currently in a disabled state, and I have restarted several times before.

As for how to reproduce it, I currently find that it happens in the game (Genshin impact) and then interacts with items, it may reappear, and then press the esc key a few times, it should disappear.

I haven't found any easier way to reproduce it so far.

Sorry if this is considered off-topic but does anyone know how to get rid of the white selection boxes on the Windows 10 flyouts?

image.png.ca68303783561e780fa122c20e43987b.png

I've already tried the proposed solution here, but it ain't that. It's ugly as f***.

24 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

I now find that when I open sublime text, and then press and hold the shortcut key (ctrl+shift+n), the screen will always be white, and then even if I release it and then press the (win+d, alt+tab) key, it has no effect, only the taskbar can be displayed normally, and then open the task manager to put it on the top layer, and the white screen disappears.