Cheers from IgorsLab?

ragnargd

If I lived in Romania I would jump in my car and head to your place to help you out as soon as I knew your address. Did your EX help? The fleas:- How far away is the nearest neighbour? Cats if they are healthy can usually get rid of fleas. I think it their brain power and the way they clean themselves. They will not be able to if inundated with them though. Fleas are a pest and like being in your socks and jump on you. It happen to me once the neighbours moved. It turned out it was the neighbours dog kennel about 6 meters away that had the fleas. You need to get anything that is around your house that could harbour fleas lifting it up and exposing it. As you say it seems nothing can shift them probably because they are coming in from outside. If there was a dog near by I would get rid of the kennel. They will eventually go with no sources of blood around. They can not live on you. The house can be cleaned. Cleaning the house is not that hard, I have a vacuum cleaner that has a shampoo attachment. It would do a good job and once a week then after will get it cleaner and cleaner. You have tank water then a shower will take less water than a bath. I know it is tough to bathe in a frost but a bucket with small holes punched through from bucket being upwards through the base will last a fairly long time. Seek out Smiles the charity they might be proficient who knows, it is worth a try. For a boarder you could say free board for one, only need to provide food for one more, help with house work, and pay for bills.

Haven't heard back from my ex yet. Probably busy with her own life, she has an autistic daughter that needs constant supervision.

I've had fleas for the last three years, thousands of them. More than 30 cats, mostly kittens at 2-4 months have been killed by fleas last year in only a couple of weeks, either by too much blood sucking or by certain disease passed on from one to another - including corona variants known to be common amongst felines. Believe me, this house would better be blown up and rebuilt, because cleaning it up - including dependencies around - would be impossible.

The fleas coming in summer could mean that wildlife roost either under your house or in the roofing area in winter and leave in summer and they would leave fleas behind if they had them. Squirrels or rodents etcetera and if that be the case you need to mesh out all entry points to under the house. Even when the source of the fleas is removed it will still take a year or 2 for them to all go. You must be near water fresh water to have mosquitos around. With dragonflies, amphibians and other species going extinct due to polluted water the mosquitos could be flourishing. Like you I am baffled what to do except accept help from the the bank account and PayPal idea before your power is cut. Write to these charities straight away www.humedica.org www.thesmilesfoundation.org and any other ones you can find in Romania. Is there anyone you can think of that might help apart for your EX. Your house will not be uncleanable you know. Cat litter is not the worst kind of litter to clean.

I'm in the middle of the city, hardly any wildlife here. With dozens of cats around mice and rats have no chance. Either my own cats brought the fleas from the vicinities or someone infested the area on purpose.

There's a small barrel near the house where rainwater accumulates, I use that water for the few plants that survived in the house. In the summer there's also enough vegetation in the garden to harbour all kinds of insects.

Main problem here is the world - what it has become and where it's heading to. After extrapolating I came to the conclusion this is not the world I've been dreaming of as a child and it sure doesn't fit my views, neither in the short term nor in the long term. So it's best we part ways sooner rather than later.

On 7/26/2021 at 9:48 PM, Drugwash said:

Main problem here is the world - what it has become and where it's heading to

Best to be alive and talk about it then rather than die silent about it even if it be a PM. 10yrs to go until you are eligible for the pension. Crazy not being a politically correct word, has that something to do with your contempt of the world of human inhabitance. Perhaps you have done time in a mental facility:- a mental inhospitality center. With about 50% of Romanian population connected to a sewerage system and about 10% of rural population connected to water there is a good chance some people may be used to your situation. The fleas disappearing in winter is strange though as they should still be there. If the fleas are not biting or rarely have a go they may be getting blood from outside from the neighbour's pets? Bird lice infestation is worse than fleas where a tree gets too close to a house in the shade but will depend on if the fleas are biting and you get a disease from them. Keep your phones charged they may be OK for emergency calls or photos. If the battery gets warm/hot on a charge then discharge. If it gets warm/hot on a discharge then charge.

https://www.notforsalecampaign.org/romania/

https://www.relieffundforromania.co.uk/partners_romania.html

https://m.facebook.com/SOSSateleCopiilor

https://www.humedica.org

https://www.thesmilesfoundation.org

Edited by Goodmaneuver

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 1:48 PM, Drugwash said:

Main problem here is the world - what it has become and where it's heading to.

As far as I'm concerned, it's always been bad. Very few see the reality for what it is, most deny it, so the sh!tshow keeps going.

On 8/15/2021 at 9:47 PM, UCyborg said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's always been bad. Very few see the reality for what it is, most deny it, so the sh!tshow keeps going.

I have to disagree , sorry . We had lived here very good , before the fall of the wall , before the Eastern European countries were allowed to join the EU .  Before all these "modern" globalist agendas . Before we gave up our own hard currency in 1999-2002 , Dutch guilder , which was like between 2 and 3 US bucks per 1 Guilder and almost 2.3 Euro to 1 ! Dutch Guilder was one of the leading currencies in the world along with the British Pound. We kinda didn't have any inflation at all (!) . We simply could buy more goods with our own money ! I do not have anything against folks from Eastern Europe , but our prices went higher and higher during all these years (post 2000-2001) !  I'm just stating the facts . I'd say it became tougher to pay for everything somewhere in 2003-2004 . It became harder to find a job simply because the companies prefer to hire someone who'll work for cheap (from another country). I do not know your age . Do you remember the eighties and the early '90s ? 

Anyway , it's hard to compare our countries simply because your country was not free during that years , just like this poor guy's country under communist occupation . And all I see it all is coming back .

On 7/26/2021 at 7:50 PM, Drugwash said:

Haven't heard back from my ex yet.

Did they help? If the message did not bounce then keep trying. We will miss you and you will miss one of your keen interests, so dial the emergency help line now and get help.

Edited by Goodmaneuver