X-Fire

Snoop

just saw this mentioned on another forum and thought some people might be intrested in trying it out.

http://www.xfire.com/

• See WHEN your friends are playing online games
  • See WHAT game they are playing
  • See WHERE they are playing
  • And JOIN their game with just one click!
  • Plus, unlike existing Instant Messengers, Xfire lets you receive IM's without disrupting your game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

(networking) label switched path - (LSP) The specific path through a network that a datagram follows, based on its MPLS labels.

Definition

This deals with Winsock.

Here's the common problem X-Fire causes.

O10 - Broken Internet access because of LSP provider 'xfire_lsp_7651.dll' missing

This can be fixed using LSPFix. I believe it will automatically appear under the Remove section. If it does not, you check off "I know what I'm doing" and select ONLY the xfire_lsp_7651.dll file. Then you'd click Finish >> and you'd have your broken Internet fixed.

LSPFix can be found here.

If you have further concerns, please visit my website and you can also post your Hijack This log at the following thread.

Tarun, if you may.. whats the problem with having the LSP broken as you said.. I've had X-Fire Installed for about 8 months now and haven't had a single problem even though in Hijack this i saw the O10 LSP blah blah blah line i just ignored it....

*sorry to kinda sway this topic off topic...*