Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
halohalo

NVIDIA GeForce RTX error code 43 on Windows 10 version 1607

Posted (edited)

I saw this benchmark that you did. https://gpuscore.top/furmark/show.php?id=38606

Could you send me the driver download please?

Edited by Terrky

I have no plan to release modified NVIDIA driver. If you are using a Turing GeForce graphics card on Windows 10, you can use version 1809 and later for enhanced gaming experience, but it is better to stay away from latest feature update.  

On version 1607, HEVC B-frames is available, and Mesh Shaders for OpenGL and Vulkan are available, too. I guess NGX may work because official driver is available. Anyone can make the modified NVIDIA driver by spending a month learning debugging and using IDA 7.0. But many features are unavailable due to old Windows version, and it is a big problem.

Another problem is modern PC may require version 1709 and later.

Updating your Nvidia drivers may be the solution to your problem. You have the choice between doing it manually or automatically. The manual update could be a very difficult task for novice users because it requires the use of the device manager. However the automatic method is much simpler. You just need to install a driver updater and that's it. The tool will take care of updating everything to make sure your computer is working properly.