NVIDIA GeForce RTX error code 43 on Windows 10 version 1607

halohalo

On 9/6/2019 at 3:56 PM, halohalo said:

Finally, I modified nvlddmkm.sys to prevent the unloading process. It also needs to be test-signed.
To prevent the drastic performance decrease, I disabled driver signature enforcement before installation.

FurMark test result:
http://www.ozone3d.net/gpudb/score.php?which=787187

What do you mean by performance decrease? Caused by what?

• 1 year later...

How exactly would I find the hex value by kernel debugging? I try it but I don't understand what I need to do in order to find the memory address of the hex value that needs to be changed. I've been at it for a couple days straight and I still can't seem to figure out how I'm supposed to find it. I can pinpoint the moment that nvlddmkm unloads (the windows logo goes black) but I can't get it to happen without letting the OS load, meaning I can't find the exact point that it happens, despite trying for a really long time. I can't set a breakpoint there since there's no symbols and I don't know the address of the function that contains the version check...

I also found this

image.png.e0b7403687a4759859b8f47f4f71e42a.png

Edited by Ten2O

• 2 months later...

Driver Release Branch 545 and later no longer support Version 1709 and earlier versions of Windows 10, so NVIDIA RTX and Quadro graphics cards will need INF modding. Besides, it seems that latest nvlddmkm.sys is still compatible with earlier versions of Windows 10.

• 3 months later...