? voice recognition brainwaves software

yugioh47

Hi there, i'm looking voice recognition brainwaves software that will convert my voice into know as binaural beats or water drops or any sound is similar to that sound. does anyone know of any software that will do that?

Maybe you could try to better explain what you are asking for :unsure: (personally I could not understand :blushing: WHAT you are actually talking of :huh: ).

Try to describe what you are after.

jaclaz

Normally, the functioning of software can be described as:

input > software > output

If I try to figure out what he means from the first post I get:

input == "my voice"
output == "know as binaural beats or water drops or any sound is similar to that sound"

and the software is supposed to convert the input to the output, where I assume his voice is input into the software using either microphone input or redirected from an audio file of some kind. In this case, like jaclaz, I also have no clue what he means by his description of the output.  I also have no idea what "brainwaves" have to do with anything here since neither EEG or anything else that could collect them have been mentioned.  I'm so confused I don't even know what else to ask. I'm just totally lost.

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt

In this case, like jaclaz, I also have no clue what he means by his description of the output.  I also have no idea what "brainwaves" have to do with anything here since neither EEG or anything else that could collect them have been mentioned.  I'm so confused I don't even know what else to ask. I'm just totally lost.

Well, jaclaz has a clear advantage on you :w00t:, then. ;) as he is perfectly aware of the existence of binaural sound and beats and the effects they have (or that it is claimed they have) on the brain.

But binaural beats are usually "generated" (along a set of given patterns and following some rather strict frequency rules) and not connected with voice, let alone with voice recognition.

He is even aware of the existence of "binaural entrainment" (though admittedly he has some serious problems :ph34r: in understanding what the heck it is :unsure: about from descriptions like:

brainwave entrainment (brainwave synchronization) through externally applied auditory stimuli that include a superposition of multiple independent binaural beats and monaural beats in typical δ, θ, α β and γ brainwave frequency ranges. Whether or not this will contribute to crossmodal binding as needed for truly visual experiences through sound remains to be investigated.

and:

Brain waves may after some period of use lock to monaural and/or binaural beats. Typical brainwave bins include the delta range (<4 Hz), theta (4-8 Hz), alpha (8-12 Hz), beta (12-30 Hz) and gamma (>30 Hz). Note that there exists no universal standard for these ranges, so definitions may vary a bit with different literature references. Here we used a representative range set. Coherent high-frequency oscillations, particularly

those around the "40 Hz" gamma frequency, are often reported in EEG or MEG measurements of brainwave activity for multisensory or cross-modal perception, possibly involving long-range thalamocortical oscillations or purely cortical oscillations. Long range gamma-band synchrony seems to be further associated with the emergence of coherent conscious percepts. Other qualitative observations suggest that local synchronization in the brain evolves mostly in the gamma frequency range, medium range synchronization in the beta1 frequency range (12–18 Hz), and long range synchronization in the theta and alpha frequency range. The more local feedback loops thus seem to give higher frequencies. A possible interpretation is that the brain contains a number of somewhat independently running processing modules, each with its own characteristic oscillating frequencies, while the onset of cooperation among these modules as needed for a complex (e.g., multisensory) task may be arranged through temporary phase-relationships among the participating modules. In technical terms, these modules would then act much like coupled oscillators and PLLs (phase-locked loops) that can phase-lock to external stimuli, including stimuli coming from other PLLs. With phase-dependent modulation of signal transmission efficacy, phase-locking can provide a mechanism for on-the-fly allocation of multisensory processing resources. It should be noted that the brain's oscillatory responses to external oscillatory signals may be evoked (phase-locked) or induced (not phase-locked). The direction of information flow in coupled subsystems may be estimated from partial directed coherence (PDC, Granger causality) measures.

To put it bluntly, jaclaz never attempted to break a qualia barrier (basically because he never thought about them barriers) :blushing: .

Is it serious doctor ?

jaclaz

well i sure hope they come out with something soon for that. will there anybody to write such program just for home users?

I will try typing the following slowly:

We have right now NO IDEA of WHAT (the heck) you are talking about, would you be so kind to explain to us WHAT is that you are asking for?

jaclaz

well i sure hope they come out with something soon for that. will there anybody to write such program just for home users?

I will try typing the following slowly:

We have right now NO IDEA of WHAT (the heck) you are talking about, would you be so kind to explain to us WHAT is that you are asking for?

jaclaz

well you see i want to have a binaural beats from voice that will convert to binaural beats and calculate the frequencies from senescence's to frequencies. from i can i tell you i want to use my own mic that i speak into the mic then it calculates the frequencies of each final word that i say. for  example: i say that i say "OH" then the frequencies is at. or say the senescence such as: "i want to transform and integrate a enhancement such liver. then binaural beats do there job. and export it to the file that i want such as flac to make it portable the audio file of course. my voice is converted into frequencies instead of words or senescence's. i'm trying to put words here. it's not simple for me to explain what needs to be done to do this. just think what i'm talking about. i want this to be freeware for home users. here is a sample of binaural beats: 

I know what binaural beats are, thank you :).

As said earlier usually (and AFAIK) binaural beats are generated NOT derived from speech/voice.

And again as said there is nothing to be "recognized" from speech or voice, speech recognition means to understand the meaning of the words you say, voice recognition means to identify your particular voice, distinguishing it from any other one.

So, let's take "recognition" out of the equation.

You can generate binaural beats and mix them with music or sounds (or your voice, which in this case is nothing but a sound like any other).

A known software for this is GNAURAL:

http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/help/

and another one is SBAGEN:

http://uazu.net/sbagen/

Maybe :unsure: you are wanting to convert your voice (in the sense of sound) into binaural sounds, thus creating subliminal messages of some kind? :w00t::ph34r:

http://sourceforge.net/p/gnaural/feature-requests/28/

jaclaz

yes that would probable be the answer i'm looking for jaclaz. i don't know if converting any audio file to binaural beats would actually work. but we can give it a shot.

thanks for this other way to do it.

how do i convert any audio file into binaural beats with gnaural?

Edited by yugioh47

[...]  or say the senescence such as: "i want to transform and integrate a enhancement such liver"
[...] instead of words or senescence's. [...]

:huh:  Well...  dubbio.gif  IMO, where one reads "senescence", one ought to read "sentence", in case it may be of help...  :unsure:   

[...]  or say the senescence such as: "i want to transform and integrate a enhancement such liver"
[...] instead of words or senescence's. [...]

:huh:  Well...  dubbio.gif  IMO, where one reads "senescence", one ought to read "sentence", in case it may be of help...  :unsure:   

Hmmm.

Clever :) but not entirely unexpected :no:, you can't get away with just the easy parts, now translate "a enhancement such liver" for me, please :whistle:

jaclaz