Google Exec Pushes Microchipping Human Beings

Monroe

How do we get rid of this "MONSTER" known as Google ???

X DARPA Director & Google Exec Pushes Microchipping Human Beings

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/05/14/x-darpa-director-google-exec-pushes-microchipping-human-beings/

May 14, 2014

Below is a video of  DARPA director and Google Executive Regina Dugan promoting the idea of microchipping humans.

... the above line is from the article itself.

They're nuts if they think I'll be participating in such nonsense. But we live in a push push push society now where everything new is pushed onto people and most that don't have a mind to think for themselves just go right along with it. Then again, Obamacare was pushed on the people without anyone even having a chance to vote on it so I won't be surprised if they try to do this too.

No Flasche. :no: Google "Demolition Man" (Sylvester Stalone). :yes::w00t:

Actually that was the first result to come up when I searched Demolition Man the first time. :w00t:

They're nuts if they think I'll be participating in such nonsense. But we live in a push push push society now where everything new is pushed onto people and most that don't have a mind to think for themselves just go right along with it. Then again, Obamacare was pushed on the people without anyone even having a chance to vote on it so I won't be surprised if they try to do this too.

And this is an eye awakener for many people, because people are starting to get fed up with the Obama care (and many other things I wont talk about ;) ) scandal

"Redline"

"Jhonny Menmonic" ( gosh I wish I could forget the 1990's cheeze ).

Lets me just say, phuck google, fakk google, Fook google. Their entire search engine is orginalyfor stocks, and they collect data on us, and sell it to people. They even harvest our searches, and websites we go to. I was a supporter of them, back in highschool, and college, where I would put google as the main search engine, for all the computers, over MSN. I regret that I ever did that.

Duckduckgo all the way.....just until I need Google, for something that was erased.

Edited by ROTS