World’s Best Hacker Found Dead

Monroe

Somewhat interesting ... Who Killed Barnaby Jack? Worlds Best Hacker Found Dead

http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/07/26/technology/barnaby-jack-murdered-hacker-found-dead/#comment-902653

Arguably the most dangerous man on the planet, Barnaby Jack could hack everything from ATM machines to pacemakers. However, he always had goodness in his heart and never used his superpowers for evil purposes. But earlier today, the most talented hacker on the planet was found dead. He was only 35.

Was Barnaby Jack murdered? That’s the question many are asking today. And I don’t think it’s an unreasonable query. He was so good at what he did that there’s no doubt that secret agencies and international governments kept an eye on the New Zealand native who was living in San Francisco, California.

Without further ado, here are six groups of people who might have killed Barnaby Jack: the NSA

Edited by duffy98

Without further ado, here are six groups of people who might have killed Barnaby Jack: the NSA

You cannot recognize pure bull§hit ® when you see it? :unsure:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/26/us-hacker-death-idUSBRE96P0K120130726

Conspiracy Theory anyone? :w00t:

What will be next?

He was not from New Zealand, and was not 35, he was an alien aged 1389 years.

He was killed by ESP powers by an Aztec descendant of the enemy alien race that ruled some countries of pre-columbian America.

Come on, let us all grieve for the loss of a brilliant mind :( and a so young man, but let's at least wait for some actual data before going astray with theories....

jaclaz

The NSA spying on everyone was a conspiracy theory at one point of a time as well... just saying.

Sure :), but that conspiracy theory was a plausible one.

Now, according to the originally referenced article there would be 6 (six) different possible "groups of people" that could have committed the (currently merely hypothetical) murder could exist:

1. NSA
  2. an enemy country (together with a photo of a Chinese or however Eastern chap)
  3. a medical device company
  4. a wireless company
  5. a rival hacker
  6. "suicide or drugs" (which both, last time I checked, were NOT "a group of people" :whistle:)

They forgot another 6 (six) different "groups of people":

1. a bank
  2. a ATM manufacturer (after all one of the most spectacular hacks Barnaby Jack made was about an ATM machine and ATM machines are used by banks)
  3. a consortium of people that had planned to kill their relatives by hacking an insulin pump that had to devise an alternate way after the hack was demonstrated
  4. a convicted prisoner escaped from an asylum
  5. a serial-hacker-killer (which the NSA and the FBI are attempting to profile since the suicide suspected murder :w00t: of Aaron Swartz)
  6. an alien (Aztec descendant of the enemy alien race that ruled some countries of pre-columbian America)

And another six:

1. the Mafia
  2. an undetermined "Act of God"
  3. a disgruntled ex-partner of his actual partner
  4. a disgruntled ex-partner of himself
  5. a mutant werewolf (full moon was on the 22nd in San Francisco)
  6. the same people that killed JFK (if not already listed above)

For NO apparent reason:

CommonSense.jpg

jaclaz

Well I'm not saying that listing makes sense, but a murder is possible, considering how much damage his revelations could do.

Yeah, and the Police is in it, of course :sneaky: :

The New Zealand-born Jack, 35, was found dead on Thursday evening by "a loved one" at an apartment in San Francisco's Nob Hill neighborhood, according to a police spokesman. He would not say what caused Jack's death but said police had ruled out foul play.

The San Francisco Medical Examiner's Office said it was conducting an autopsy, although it could be a month before the cause of death is determined.

Of course also the Coroner / Legal MD examiners would be in it :ph34r: , but at least let's wait and see what they manage to detail invent in the autopsy report in order to cover this accidental mysterious death murder case.

While we are at it, have you seen the actual building where the San Francisco Medical Examiner office is?

(850 Bryant St, San Francisco, CA)

There are a few pictures connected to google maps/street view. :yes:

Look at the antenna on it's roof.

It doesn't seem like an ordinary antenna. :huh:

What could it be it's REAL use?

jaclaz

Every moron knows it was the diabetes thing. Everybody on this board got at least one boob job in their family who are dependent on some sorta drug, they could have avoided just by eating right and being some what active. The whole of the United States is a nest egg of diabetic depends, from kids, young adults, continuing adults, and elderly. It is diabetic nation.........................

Makes you think about that show "Alien nation' but everybody is hopped up on isulin.

Dude now your getting ignorant and insulting. You need to stop. I am american and no one in my family has had boob jobs. All three of my children are over 18 and very fit with good jobs even though we have always been very poor. Your near racist and prejudiced rants are really piss!ing me off. Climb off your pedestal and get a clue. You seem to be the most hateful and least worldly educated person I've seen here in a long time.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

Well, with all respect to boob jobs (particularly those involving nice boobs ;)) I am failing to see the connection between boobs and diabetes, and particularly with such severe forms of diabetes to be requiring an insulin pump.

Just to make sure I checked what is the idea in the UK (in case our US friends would be considered not objective):

http://www.healthcentre.org.uk/cosmetic-surgery/breast-implants-faqs-diabetes.html

But I am pretty sure that a number of morons are sure that "it was the diabetes thing" :yes:.

jaclaz

Now, do tell me: what do boob-jobs have to do with ATM hacking? :unsure:

That's an easy one :), you need to hack a (several) ATM('s) in order to get the money to afford the boob job.

jaclaz

My apolgies for, my words earlier. But allow to me to explain my opinion even further. By boob-job I was refering to many people who are held against their will via technological sources. Meaning they are mentally imprisoned by the idea of being without technology. Before internet people could live without cable, but now thanks to laws, everybody is forced to use a system without any choice at all.

With medical you have a choice. Be healthy or suffer. Like myself I use my eyes too much, from reading and working close quarters,

so now I need surgery. I did that to myself. Now for a diabetic person theie eating habits affected the way theri blood sugar operates, so now they are forced into it. Then their are people who are disabled 24/7 hours a day due to "natural" occuring bodily functions. Finally at the end of this light is the people who are suffering due to complications from birth.

Their is a saying about the moment somebody knows your not dependent on the system, it makes them afraid because you now have a person who no longer needs you. Another idea of why he died, is because he did work for the Federal goverment via the feild and somebody reconqized who he was. Like I mentioned in other posts, their are tons of loopy laws that are violating privacy, I think even the worlds greatest hacker, probably needed to pay the bills.

My wife was diabetic BUT NOT due to eating or health habits. Lots of people that are diabetic are not that way due to eating habits.

Your words are completley uncalled for hand have nothing to do with this thread.

They are just being said to hurt people...