Your Favorite Themes for Windows 8

DosProbie

MY new Longhorn Evolution 8.1 Theme BY DoubleSAnimations.

http://s29.postimg.org/vmpef1pon/Longhorn_Evolution_8_1_with_Classic_Shell_Start.jpg

NOTES:

I am using Classic Shell Start Menu with this theme:

Looks great, how did you get this Transparency for the Windows? Could you please tell me what do you have changed? I`m using AeroGlass Configurator by MrGrim, i`ve tested a lot of Settings, but never get this Transparency over the Windows and for the Startmenu :no:

thanks for the answer, but this is the Consumer Preview, I want a Release Preview port.

Don't they look the same, Andre?
Night,
I followed your link and tried this theme in the gallery:
Find it nearly perfect. Just don't know why on my desktop there is blur on the right part of Start Menu which I don't see on the screenshot posted there. It doesn't happen to any other themes I apply. Do you know how to fix this?

Um, they look almost the same to me! Even I find the CP theme posted by Night much alike the theme RP you posted. The refresh button on the address box and the notification area on the taskbar look just the same.

DoubleSAnimations,

Thank you for updating Aero X theme. But could you make the text on the title bar appear in the middle? I think the text looks nicer in the center.

Thanks again for sharing your themes!

Er... the text on the title bar is aligned to the left only on File Explorer! With every other windows open, the text is always in the center. Sorry I didn't check it carefully! 

Find it acceptable. Decided to use this theme from now on! Thanks again for updating it.