Your Favorite Themes for Windows 8

DosProbie

U MADE IT *---*

USING IT AND LOVING IT

HOW ABOUT THE LONGHORN INSPIRATED ONE?

i want to try it tooo >< i loved the adress band Include this one toooo

'll have that one up at a later date. Need to experiment with something.

Got it.. and how about the addition of the multi pane? like the winn 7 version.. The detais plane changes the color eg. download, documents. images. videos. each a color? like the original one?

If u dont know. use that longhorn theme as a base it has this feature

*EDIT

There's a bug in control pane > system. The windows 8 logo doent show

Edited by LuanTeles

--image--

Longhorn Inspired Navigation Buttons and Button border. I had to use the button locations of Internet Explorer to make them both match, otherwise this would have been nearly impossible.

Did you modified the nav buttons of internet explorer? I tried to modify ieframe.dll before and IE stopped working.

I went to...

"Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar" > "Rebar" > "Aero" or "Basic" > "Normal" > "Active"

"Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar" > "Rebar" > "Aero" or "Basic" > "Normal" > "Inactive"

"Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar" > "Rebar" > "Aero" or "Basic" > "Max" > "Active"

"Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar" > "Rebar" > "Aero" or "Basic" > "Max" > "Inactive"

It took me a while position the border image to Match IE's button location.

I'll see if I can get Multi-colored panes to work. If I can't I'm sorry. And the Windows 8 Logo as in the System Properties?

HAHAH dont worry ><

Yes. Mine Windows 8 logo doens't show in the system properties

Man Ur Longhorn theme is SICK ><

Can't wait to try this one too

Thks for ur amazing Job :w00t:

I went to...

"Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar" > "Rebar" > "Aero" or "Basic" > "Normal" > "Active"

"Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar" > "Rebar" > "Aero" or "Basic" > "Normal" > "Inactive"

I'm talking about Internet Explorer, not Windows Explorer. My nav buttons in IE are different than yours.

Edited by Tusticles

I went to...

I'm talking about Internet Explorer, not Windows Explorer. My nav buttons in IE are different than yours.

What do yours look like? Cuz The only way i've gotten to have the border around the buttons is because Microsoft mapped Windows Explorer's Navigation bar to the same location as IE 10 / 11

I went to...

What do yours look like? Cuz The only way i've gotten to have the border around the buttons is because Microsoft mapped Windows Explorer's Navigation bar to the same location as IE 10 / 11

My mistake, you just added a background behind buttons in msstyle, I thought you modified ieframe.dll.

7AjVT.png

Last change for Office 2010 RC 8.1 The Desktop's "List-Item" image properties have been changed to match the other List-item image properties. This has been applied to the original version as well. Both versions have been updated in the original post file.

The Navigation Buttons for the alternate version have been changed. The original Windows 7 Navigation buttons have been placed Instead of the actual Longhorn Buttons.

http://double-rainbow-ei8ht.deviantart.com/art/Office-2010-RC-8-1-for-Windows-8-1-only-440345603

^
Go here to re-download the theme w/ the new changes.

Edited by DoubleSAnimations

7AjVT.png

Last change for Office 2010 RC 8.1 The Desktop's "List-Item" image properties have been changed to match the other List-item image properties. This has been applied to the original version as well. Both versions have been updated in the original post file.

The Navigation Buttons for the alternate version have been changed. The original Windows 7 Navigation buttons have been placed Instead of the actual Longhorn Buttons.

http://double-rainbow-ei8ht.deviantart.com/art/Office-2010-RC-8-1-for-Windows-8-1-only-440345603

^

Go here to re-download the theme w/ the new changes.

This big buttom *----*

Make an alternative version with longhorn buttons i love them :3

the only thing left to be perfect is the Multi-colored panes ><

loving it

------------------------------------------------------EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found the longhorn resources inside the theme

Is it working? the inactive window grey icons, when the window i inactive the search office button will turn gray? cuz i found it inside your theme

Edited by LuanTeles