7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

Hi Grabben!

Could you tell me how, or it isn't so simple?

well just choose the themepacks when integrating themes.. if i havent forgotten 7c completely it should work.. but if not!

You can open the mountfolder and copy them to whatever folder yuo want to, preferrably c:\users\default\appdata\blablablabla

• 2 weeks later...

7Customizer isnt dead i tell ya!

He is busy irl with his real work which is more important then this but its not dead:)

blue4603 Last Active:

User is offline May 22 2010 07:23 AM

It was dead from the beginning and everyone jumped me for saying that but I seen the real things that pointed that. Either produce or let it die but be man enough or woman enough to just drop in here and tell everyone especially you grabben cause you been here defending this since the beginning.

7Customizer isnt dead i tell ya!

He is busy irl with his real work which is more important then this but its not dead:)

blue4603 Last Active:

User is offline May 22 2010 07:23 AM

It was dead from the beginning and everyone jumped me for saying that but I seen the real things that pointed that. Either produce or let it die but be man enough or woman enough to just drop in here and tell everyone especially you grabben cause you been here defending this since the beginning.

Ofcourse i defend 7C and Blue.

Just beacuse he hasnt been online for some time doesnt mean this project is dead ok?.

Blue might have some IRL work and projects which is more important then this. We'll see if he turns up and continue his work in 7C.

@darklunar

Getting drive info: Done

Saved Imagex path: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\imagex.exe

Saved DISM path: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\Servicing\Dism.exe

Saved odcdimg path: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\oscdimg.exe

Your

Saved DISM path: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\Servicing\Dism.exe
should be Saved DISM path: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe

Hope this helps,

RickSteele

...no problem with that, but, how long does it take for one to drop by once in a while to give the details oneself?

Just beacuse he hasnt been online for some time doesnt mean this project is dead ok?.

...just like vlite..."on hold"...forever type thing; vlite died the day nhui graduated university and landed a full time career

Blue might have some IRL work and projects which is more important then this. We'll see if he turns up and continue his work in 7C.

just like vlite and George King here http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/10571-Windows-7-RTM-Updates-Packs-x86-amp-x64; these endevours are extremely time consuming and I couldn't agree more that "real life" is more important, but, I think he has lost the motivation, time, energy, interest to continue to develop this project; working all day etc.

if so, then he should end it through a post or ask if anyone else might want his code/work so far to continue it-with his permission.

At any rate, how long should this forum's admin wait before closing the thread as inactive?

just my thoughts,

RickSteele

Edited by RickSteele

...no problem with that, but, how long does it take for one to drop by once in a while to give the details oneself?

...just like vlite..."on hold"...forever type thing; vlite died the day nhui graduated university and landed a full time career

just like vlite and George King here http://forums.mydigi...ks-x86-amp-x64; these endevours are extremely time consuming and I couldn't agree more that "real life" is more important, but, I think he has lost the motivation, time, energy, interest to continue to develop this project; working all day etc.

if so, then he should end it through a post or ask if anyone else might want his code/work so far to continue it-with his permission.

At any rate, how long should this forum's admin wait before closing the thread as inactive?

just my thoughts,

RickSteele

Good one :)

vLite, was it put on hold? wasnt it finished? You can remove alot with vLite anyway.

I agree that if he cant continue his work he should tell us.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone summon Blue please :D

Last visit on 22nd may is not very good.

Yes I know he is obviously busy :)

Yea he has been gone for some time, thats not good.

Someone here knows Blue IRL?

He must be pretty p***ed off... I know I would be. I mean all the hard work for 7c and suddenly there's RT7Lite. What's the point to continue?

To learn, competition, alternative application..

Id continue developting my own app if i could :)

He must be pretty p***ed off... I know I would be. I mean all the hard work for 7c and suddenly there's RT7Lite. What's the point to continue?

I don't know why he should. The applications are totally different. And there are not just these two. No, it's not that. Simply being busy.

He must be pretty p***ed off... I know I would be. I mean all the hard work for 7c and

suddenly there's RT7Lite. What's the point to continue?

That's a stupid argument.

The "point" to continue is: one is his project, the other is not. What difference does

it make that someone else has their own project? You don't stop doing something just

because someone else tries to do it better. You sound like a quitter... no-one likes

quitters.