7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

To qoute an exfriend of me "Rehab is for quitters" hehe..

Quiting is something you do beacuse someone else has a better tool then you, you keep doing it to learn both theoretical and practical.

*Comes from an id*** who's a looser...

The only thing that should be quit is this dead project and thread :)

Do you have anything else constructive to say?

/fail

Not really I was just telling the truth, the only person really contributing any more in this thread is grabben.

He is left to defend Blue, everyone can be busy but not that busy that in over 3 months Blue can't even come on and let members know what is happening with the project.

Edited by urie

The only thing that should be quit is this dead project and thread :)

Do you have anything else constructive to say?

/fail

Not really I was just telling the truth, the only person really contributing any more in this thread is grabben.

He is left to defend Blue, everyone can be busy but not that busy that in over 3 months Blue can't even come on and let members know what is happening with the project.

So it seems, and yea it seems dead atm but we cant know for sure:)..

Hi wanna know what good in 7C?

7C has advantage over RT7 lite it has minimum bugs and its all natural means it uses MS WAIK Files and nothing more exept for the gui

RT7 lite has alot more bugs becuase its not using only MS WAIK Files its not natural so it needs alot of work to make it perfect and 7C dont

I Hope you see my point guys.

BTW:gretings from israel my friend even thogh we been hated by the world but its ok we understand

Hi wanna know what good in 7C?

7C has advantage over RT7 lite it has minimum bugs and its all natural means it uses MS WAIK Files and nothing more exept for the gui

RT7 lite has alot more bugs becuase its not using only MS WAIK Files its not natural so it needs alot of work to make it perfect and 7C dont

I Hope you see my point guys.

BTW:gretings from israel my friend even thogh we been hated by the world but its ok we understand

May be true but also mind that 7C is a smaller app then 7Lite, 7Lite has way more functions then 7C atm.

I hope that changes tho:).

Hi,

I know that lots of you are upset of me because I disappeared for a long period.

I know it is frustrating but let me explain to you what happened to me.

Three years ago I was diagnosed with an illness called panic disorder. Read about it here.

From the article you will get to know that a person will suffer panic attacks. These panic attacks have symptoms like short breath, rapid heart rate sweating .. etc (read about it here)and what is worst you feel like you are going to die or you are going to be crazy. I went to a doctor and he prescribed a medicine for me. I took this medicine for about one year and few months. I regained my health. However, the past months the panic attacks returned back.I was so frustrated and so upset because I already regained my health and every thing seemed OK. I was so confused. I even wanted to quit my job. However, I calmed down and googled for some techniques to overcome this. Now, I am doing well and regained my health.

I hope you understand and accept my apology.

If one of the forum members is suffering from this illness, you could pm me and talk about it.

Regarding 7Customizer, I will continue development if the forum members still want me to or I could provide the source code and let someone else continues it.

Also thanks grabben for your support.

Regards

@blue4603

I know someone with this disorder and it is/can be very debilitating; Grabben has been a mainstay and I regret all the negative comments on my part-one moment while I remove foot from mouth. Please continue development as time/ health permits; nobody would be able to code this as well as you, and if you become incognito again I will keep my mouth shut.

This program is in my opinion the best of the all-in-one lot; it adds nothing to the registry, does not require installation and, so far for me, is absolutely bug-free-solid coding. I use it in every customization I do.

One question:

I have a couple of inf files that write to HKCU that I would like to add to 7C's tweaks inf. Where does it write these tweaks in the mounted wim?

Thanks and welcome back,

RickSteele

Hi,

I know that lots of you are upset of me because I disappeared for a long period.

I know it is frustrating but let me explain to you what happened to me.

Three years ago I was diagnosed with an illness called panic disorder. Read about it here.

From the article you will get to know that a person will suffer panic attacks. These panic attacks have symptoms like short breath, rapid heart rate sweating .. etc (read about it here)and what is worst you feel like you are going to die or you are going to be crazy. I went to a doctor and he prescribed a medicine for me. I took this medicine for about one year and few months. I regained my health. However, the past months the panic attacks returned back.I was so frustrated and so upset because I already regained my health and every thing seemed OK. I was so confused. I even wanted to quit my job. However, I calmed down and googled for some techniques to overcome this. Now, I am doing well and regained my health.

I hope you understand and accept my apology.

If one of the forum members is suffering from this illness, you could pm me and talk about it.

Regarding 7Customizer, I will continue development if the forum members still want me to or I could provide the source code and let someone else continues it.

Also thanks grabben for your support.

Regards

AHA Blue4603 my man:) Good to see your back!I hope your doing alot better and that you will stay with us for along time.

@blue4603

I know someone with this disorder and it is/can be very debilitating; Grabben has been a mainstay and I regret all the negative comments on my part-one moment while I remove foot from mouth. Please continue development as time/ health permits; nobody would be able to code this as well as you, and if you become incognito again I will keep my mouth shut.

This program is in my opinion the best of the all-in-one lot; it adds nothing to the registry, does not require installation and, so far for me, is absolutely bug-free-solid coding. I use it in every customization I do.

One question:

I have a couple of inf files that write to HKCU that I would like to add to 7C's tweaks inf. Where does it write these tweaks in the mounted wim?

Thanks and welcome back,

RickSteele

Im glad he's back:)

To be honest i had my moments i thougt it was cancelled but i was pretty sure Blue would tell us, but now he's back yay^^

From the article you will get to know that a person will suffer panic attacks. These panic attacks have symptoms like short breath, rapid heart rate sweating .. etc (read about it here)and what is worst you feel like you are going to die or you are going to be crazy. I went to a doctor and he prescribed a medicine for me. I took this medicine for about one year and few months. I regained my health. However, the past months the panic attacks returned back.I was so frustrated and so upset because I already regained my health and every thing seemed OK.

Get well soon!

7Customizer can wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Sorry if i pollute this thread.

In fact I'm looking to prepare the unattended Win7 DVD on a Win XP machine.

I'm confused. I red somewhere it not possible then yes is possible...

I've already downloaded WAIK for Windows 7

So, can I install it on my Win XP machine?

Where do iget imagex and dism? can't download dism from the jaclaz link http://www.boot-land.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9113.

Anyone can be kind enough to let me know what are the right tools and the right links?

Regards