Revolutions Pack 9.7

Maybe you're missing the bitmap pertaining to the Systray area, in the skin package - have you tried a different skin? Or open in Notepad the skin.ini corresponding to the current skin and check if the file mentioned by the Bitmap value in the TaskBarTray section exists in the current folder; it may be missing or its name could be wrong in the ini. You may fix the name or borrow the file from another skin (or build it yourself in an image editor - 101x28px, 24bpp bitmap in Royale/Windows XP/ZuneXP themes).

As for KernelEx and Revolutions Pack, I've been running both on my main 98SE machine for years, so yeah, they do get along fine.

Edited by Drugwash

Hmm, it's weird. The picture is there, and everything is right. I noticed now that when the computer starts, the task at isn't loaded yet and the clock area is fine, just without the clock writing and stuff. But when the taskbar loads, the clock area becomes white, and the text loads. It's as if windows ME unloads it or something. It happens all the time, with other themes as well.

As for KernelEx and Revolutions Pack, I've been running both on my main 98SE machine for years, so yeah, they do get along fine.

I also was running them together for years with mostly no problems and no graphical glitches.

Briansurvivedwindowsme, have you installed all the updates, required by Revolutions Pack? Could they be overwritten by some other installation? As I recall, some graphical glitches could occur if some required dlls (or exes) were not updated or updated to other versions.

I also was running them together for years with mostly no problems and no graphical glitches.

Briansurvivedwindowsme, have you installed all the updates, required by Revolutions Pack? Could they be overwritten by some other installation? As I recall, some graphical glitches could occur if some required dlls (or exes) were not updated or updated to other versions.

yep,i installed all the updates required.no installation messed with the clock area.i checked everything compared to my fresh Win98 computer with RP9,and all the files where there without modifications.

Sorry Briansurvivedwindowsme, but working fine here:

post-200646-0-74349000-1394141737_thumb.

I have compare my 'Longhorn 4008' folder with the 'XstyleThemePack_XTP_.exe' one,

and they are strictly identical.

Must be some error in your copy. Try to reinstall this folder after unzipping the exe.

HTH :angel

Sorry Briansurvivedwindowsme, but working fine here:

attachicon.gifLonghorn4008.png

I have compare my 'Longhorn 4008' folder with the 'XstyleThemePack_XTP_.exe' one,

and they are strictly identical.

Must be some error in your copy. Try to reinstall this folder after unzipping the exe.

HTH :angel

I reinstalled RP9 and nothing changed at all.