just wanted to say thanks

emailaya

HI

just wanted to say thanks for a really helping forum and the welcoming faces i saw here.

not only i reported a bug and got an insulting response for that by the developer himself

i was also accused of piracy (which is NOT true), and to add more to that, the topic was locked so i couldnt even explain myself.

so i got insulted, accused, judged and executed by someone here which i dont know with the kind help of the developer.

weird, i never thought a developer wouldnt care about his own application throwing out warning messages and instead of understanding the situation prefers to insult the user for wasting his time. way to go nuhi! gold medal goes to u!

and for u, the one that calls himself 5eraph here:

if it's hard for u to understand, even simple things, don't be shy, simply ask, instead of jumping to wrong conclusions while accusing people for something they didnt do and then run to the developer to lock the topic.

this is the original topic i was talking about: http://www.msfn.org/board/nliteoscmd-not-found-t121726.html

and i wonder for how long will this topic last until it is locked or deleted

as i mentioned, it is a really friendly forum here...

at least there are some good and helping people like happy dude here - THANKS happy dude i wish the others were at least like you. sorry to say, they arent.

Shooooosh ! :rolleyes:

I am a good guy :angel , I could have replied as well, but I thought saying it a 4th time wasn't going to help. Still I do now.

If the application says it transforms A in B or A in C but you want to transform B in C, and it doesn't work, think before insisting it's a bug.

If 3 people including Happy Dude (you can be glad he was still replying after your first reactions) and Nuhi say it doesn't work the way you do it, it probably doesn't work. You come back at him saying it's a bug from his (free) application, but you have an nLited disk and can't go further because you don't have the source it was made with, so really it's your problem. That was it. You're told 3 times in a row to restart with an original, you don't want to because that one needs activation. Ouch. As you say, so be it. Sorry dude.

I will not reply further as the topic is closed.

From Forum Rules:

8. Has the thread you started or participated in been moved, closed or deleted? Check with the forum moderator via PM. Under no circumstances start threads asking why other threads were moderated. Forum moderation is not up for public debate, such threads will be deleted and the thread starter warned. MSFN reserves the right to edit, delete or move posts made on this site.

Shooooosh ! :rolleyes:

I am a good guy :angel , I could have replied as well, but I thought saying it a 4th time wasn't going to help. Still I do now.

If the application says it transforms A in B or A in C but you want to transform B in C, and it doesn't work, think before insisting it's a bug.

If 3 people including Happy Dude (you can be glad he was still replying after your first reactions) and Nuhi say it doesn't work the way you do it, it probably doesn't work. You come back at him saying it's a bug from his (free) application, but you have an nLited disk and can't go further because you don't have the source it was made with, so really it's your problem. That was it. You're told 3 times in a row to restart with an original, you don't want to because that one needs activation. Ouch. As you say, so be it. Sorry dude.

I will not reply further as the topic is closed.

From Forum Rules:

8. Has the thread you started or participated in been moved, closed or deleted? Check with the forum moderator via PM. Under no circumstances start threads asking why other threads were moderated. Forum moderation is not up for public debate, such threads will be deleted and the thread starter warned. MSFN reserves the right to edit, delete or move posts made on this site.

hi

as u can see from the original topic, the issue was closed and i concluded the issue with the remark that nuhi is the one to call the shots regarding if and how to solve this issue, but then a "new" guy came along and started accusing me with false accusations and only then the thread was locked. it felt a bit not decent, but hey, i will survive.

last thing, notice this thread doesnt ask why the original was locked so i didnt disobey the rule u pasted here :)

all i wanted was to show my gratitude to some people here.

emailaya: Nuhi has over 8000 posts mostly going to answearing questions and findings bugs, posting news on nlite/vlite.

Give him a break. I understand its frustrating sometimes to troubleshoot problems, but its not like anyone has to help you at all. I have many times postes questions which NO ONE answears to, and in the end i often

find the solution myself, sometimes not. But i cant FORCE people to help me, and remember people have their own lifes.

Be happy, like happy dude =)

Sckhål!

keep in mind one thing: you haven't paid for nLite.

I said that because you was acting (in the locked thread) like nuhi will owe you support.

i dont know why u think that, fact is that once he said he wont deal with it, i didnt agree with it but i said that he calls the shots. and now i understand that since i didnt pay for nlite, i shouldnt write topics about problems i've encountered. fine with me.

Alright guys, alright.

Thanks for the compliment, emailaya. So, have you started from a fresh install disk (perhaps the one where you have the enter the product key instead) ?

Shouldn't be much of a hassle; just use nLite to enter the product key. It simplifies the process.

And yeah, try to give nuhi a break (he made the program for us, and he's constantly modifying it). Perhaps he has things going around his daily, non-MSFN life?

If I may, there might have been a communication problem, maybe I can sum up what happened as I seem to understand it:

1) emailaya attempted to use nlite to integrate SP3 on an already nlited SP2 source

2) the above is something that CANNOT be done with nlite

3) there is not in nlite a specific check for something that by design SHOULD NOT be done with it

All the rest seems to me overreactions and bla-bla's.

Suggestion for emailaya:

Try to tone down your sarcasm a bit, or put it between pseudo-tags:

[sarcasm]

You're very welcome, I am sure all the board members, Admins and Mods, and expecially nuhi and Happy-Dude have appreciated your kind words, and they will surely remember you, should you further need help. Undoubtedly their gratitude from your behaviour in this instance will, if possible, increase their efforts in supporting you.

[/sarcasm]

Suggestion for nuhi ;):

put a check for the existence of nlite.cm_ in <source> and make nlite display the following:

WARNING! No, actually it is an user-induced abort!

nlite has determined that you are trying to run it on an already nlited source, this is NOT POSSIBLE: nlite.cm_ was detected in <source>

This is not a bug, it is by design.

and terminate the run.

:whistle:

jaclaz