Office 2000/XP/2003 Slipstreamer Version 1.4 Final

mara-

mara-

Had a look at the office2003[English].reg file and noticed that the only thing it was adding was the Outlook Junk update (KB942571).

Shouldn't it also include the SP3 update so WU doesn't think it's not installed? Or is this not necessary?

I found the info in the registry for the SP3 update and added it to my copy of the reg file and have attached it here for you to have a look.

S.

office2003_English_.txt

@Schmagagled

This about help file is very strange, I don't know why would not run. As soon as I get new computer I'll test it.

I'm using an enterprise version of O2K3 (one disk) with all the Setup.exe's named separately (i.e. SETUPPRO.EXE).

I did not understand this. Can you please make a screen shot of folder where is your admin files are located and screen shot of the original installation files.

I don't need .reg keys for SP3 because Microsoft Update detect it. Problem is only with hotfixes.

And I would suggest you to try steps you posted above.

Cheers ;)

Like kalle_mod, i have a error when integrating hotfix KB942571 into Office 2003 admin install (with Sp3 not integrated).

Slipstreamer - 1.3 beta2

Hi,

i have the same problem with office 2003 sp3 admin integrate, i add hotfix 942571 and obtain this error too.

Thanks

i don't have 7zip.

what have you changed? Is the label bug gone?

Read the first post for the changes. And label bug is not bug with my program, it's Microsoft bug. I found on Microsoft site switch (which is present in my program) that should fix this problem, but it seems that problem still exist. It seems now that only solution is blank label.

Cheers ;)

• 2 weeks later...

:hello:

what informations U need for make this compatible with ms office 2003 in portuguese br?

U can make this not need to install? (plug and play, run and fun, open and use, portable edition, right?)

after integrate sp3, how to convert the admin install to normal install?? is really needed or not?

what is the command line for integrate the sp3 in admin install by prompt?

thks all! :thumbup

@gods

If you ask for registry keys, I will make it today and upload it in the first post.

Second question I did not understand.

You can not convert admin to normal and it's not necessary.

Fourth: Look here.

Cheers ;)

Hi

i use your tool and i integrate SP3 -> installation OK but uninstall remove link but not remove files

Slipstream with SP2 -> uninstall OK

What is the problem ?? :blink:

NB : all slipstream are made with original CD (no SP or hotfix)

First hotfix POST-SP3 for Office 2003:

Information and download link: "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943452/en-us":

"Critical Update for Office 2003 (KB943452) addresses an issue in Office 2003 where uninstall and repair of Office behave unexpectedly after Service Pack 3 has been installed. This issue is described in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article Description of the Crticial Update for Office 2003 (KB943452)."

"These issues affect only the following language versions of Office 2003:

• Dutch

• French

• Italian

• German

• Portuguese-Brazil

• Spanish

• Swedish

These issues do not affect the English version of Office 2003 or other language versions of Office 2003."

Maybe this update can help someone... :whistle:

Ciao :hello:

Thank you Lions for informations, I'll add registry info in first post soon.

Edit: Very nice. I did not read whole text when I posted this, but now I did, and this is great news. I'll try to add hotfix info today, since this one solve problem with uninstalling.

Edit2: Can anyone of affected with this problem post registry info for this update. I need just one language and I'll modify it for other languages. Since English is not affected I can not post keys for affected versions.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-