Post Your Personal Weather Conditions

CaptainStacks

Summers in Mexico City are SO predictable: every day starts with 70 degree temps, sunny, fairly dry; maybe gets into 80s by 11 or 12; then in late afternoon or evening comes the tropical showers: p***ing rain! hard, sometimes with hail; lasts for an hour, sometimes longer; then it suddenly stops and everything's back to how it was earlier: sun, low humidity, etc.

June through September, bleeding into October sometimes. The rest of the year is more-or-less the same, except with NO rain.

I'm from San Diego CA where I think the best all-around climate in the U.S. exists, but Mexico City is even milder: not as hot in summer, not as cold in winter. I love it.

And that's about the ONLY thing I love about this hell-hole, population 24 million. (the city, that is)

Edited by Bigmutt

Today (Thursday, Aug 9)

Temp: 102°F

Sky: Sunny

Wind: W 9mph

Relative Humidity: 27%

Dewpoint: 62°F

Pressure: 29.85in

Visibility: 10 miles

Walking around is like swimming in a hot pool. No real rain for weeks, and it should be in the 90s until September. I love summer :).

My hometown just got battered with a storm. Me and a friend were wasting time in Wal-Mart and when we were walking out the doors, it was raining sideways. The sewer drains in the parking lots were having a hard time keep up.

We cruised around for a little while, enjoying the empty town.

Temps in the 85-95F.(32C~) range during the day, 70's at night. Humidity in the 60's.

Saturday night (August 11) it started up with a very light drizzle. Didn't think much of it. 1:30 in the morning, I wake up to a howling gale beating the house. I went to the front door and looked out. No wind at all. It was just a wall of water.

By 8:00 a.m., a 5" rainmeter, which was dry the day before had now overflowed.

Offshore Qatar, Middle East :

Temperature will be somewhere around 45 Deg CELSIUS at midday (dunno what that is in old numbers :P )

Humidity around 90% or more

Seawater temperature 37 Deg Celsius

Ships A/C - bloody useless

I wanna go home!

SP

Edited by seapagan

Here Holland. The hole world knows Holland is the land of the water and the bad weather ;)

About 20 degrees the hole holiday (much rain, then I mean not 3 a 4 days without). I'm student and have seen now 7 weeks of holiday without weather to sim in the river. I say: NO day. Luckely are there also summers wihout rain and high degrees. The other side is that Holland the land is of the stability. Katrina's etc. forest-fires (come into existance by too hot degrees), tsunami's and earthquakes are never seen here in the history.

So I think I prefer this.