I propose a challenge!

cumminbk

I just ordered the 500W PSU.

I will use the case in which I have my current specs :). I will also see if the front USB are working or not, since with my current 6+ year mobo it didn't (but I have no idea if it can actualy support that). I have another old case where I will put the current specs.

Anyway, the final order looked like this (see attachment), can't wait til tuesday to pick the stuff up. I really hope everything will be compatible.

Edited by Messerschmitt

*wants to learn the secret of building cases considering you need exact holes and bays for screws and devices*

theres no secret, the sizes info is available all over the net since its standard ATX patterns, hole sizes and drive sizes.

or of course just use your parts as measurements by marking them on a template(cheap piece of cardboard works well)

some people often use things they already have, i've made one out of the original Nintendo case,a PS2 from instructions on the net

i did a nice one that was large made from a TV stand with huge benefits in cooling and was completely silent.

i couldnt find any pics of mods i made from scratch

but here is a more pricier mod i did using a small HT case with higher end componants, hard to believe it was overclockable

http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/428695-...ase-gaming.html

And before they start to talk with you, they rip you already $300 , good business :w00t: ...

I must say it´s made precise, but home build is way cooler and gives you more satisfaction :).