goto first unread problems

awergh

when i click on goto first unread it goes to the right page but it doesnt goto the right post it just stays at the top of the page i am using Opera 9.20 but there was no change in result with a different computer and ie6

I have a feeling this has something to do with the mod rewrite extension that's been set. You also don't get redirected to your own post when you add a reply to a thread, since the trailing PHP address options are missing.

when i click on goto first unread it goes to the right page but it doesnt goto the right post it just stays at the top of the page i am using Opera 9.20 but there was no change in result with a different computer and ie6
Ditto.

• 4 weeks later...

This issue (as described in the first post) reappeared for me. Nothing installed/removed on my computer in the meantime. Started two days ago, persists even after deleting cookies of this board/logging off/on. Opera here.

GL

*Edit - for clarity, I was also affected the first time around and it was fixed at the time when others said so.

Edited by GrofLuigi

OMG am i missing something? wheres that goto first unread problems?

i only see view new posts and today's active topics.

We have all kind of issues with Opera.

Im sure that depends on the user who use it.ive been an opera user for a long long time and never had any issue ;)