goto first unread problems

awergh

OMG am i missing something? wheres that goto first unread problems?

i only see view new posts and today's active topics.

We have all kind of issues with Opera.

Im sure that depends on the user who use it.ive been an opera user for a long long time and never had any issue ;)

We are talking about whether or not the browser jumps to a certain point on a page once the page is loaded. Goto First Unread is most commonly used when you click on the blue down-arrow to the left of a topic that has been updated since you last read it. When this feature isn't working, the page will load normally but the browser will still display the top portion of that page instead of jumping down to the section of interest automatically.

This feature is currently borken again for me (still using Opera).

Forum index. When you click last post on the right, right above last poster it works in Opera.

I'm still working on this issue.

btw, after you submit reply, you are redirected to your reply. Tested in Opera.

In Firefox 2.0.0.4 clicking the blue arrow does not take you to the first unread post. However, clicking the Last Post on the right will take you to the last post.

Hope this helps you squash those nasty bugs, xper. :)

Forum index. When you click last post on the right, right above last poster it works in Opera.

I'm still working on this issue.

But I don't want to go to last post, I want to go to first unread. There is a difference, no? :whistle:

Anyway, I have some more bad news: It doesn't work in IE either, and I can't even log in the forum with Firefox. :wacko:

I consider my system quite stable and have no problems otherwise. But it's no big deal, I don't expect you to fix things just for me. It's just that this "go to first unread" worked before...

btw, after you submit reply, you are redirected to your reply. Tested in Opera.

...and it works here.

Pozdrav :hello:

GL

Isn't it possible to just create the addresses as the HTML pages, but with the anchor names as part of the address? (e.g. - post.html#603123) Each post has it's PID as an anchor, doesn't it?