Max Payne 2

Snoop

I got the game today and I must say Im very impressed ,I didn't belive all the hype surounding this game as it usually just makes me feel disapointed when I eventually get my hand's on a game thats been really hyped up and it turn's out to be total crap.

The graphic's are pretty good and the pixel shading effect's are really well done ,the physics engine completly put's other recent games to shame and the rag doll effect's on people you kill and yourself if you are unlucky :) are very nice looking and more believable than in most games.

I've only played as far as the fourth level but the story line look's like its going to be better than the original game. i suggest anyone who liked max payne get there hand's on the sequel as soon as they can :rolleyes:

The Graphics on the game are amazing!

tip: Right click on the shortcut to the game > properties, and alter the target field to:

"C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Max Payne 2\MaxPayne2.exe" -developerkeys -screenshot

Now, start the game (using the shortcut) and press "page up" and "page down" to change Max's skin to ANY skin of ANY char in game. Including two naked Mona sax skins (one she has a gunshot wound to head)

Press F3 to enable free camera.. use arrow keys and mouse to move camera around the map, or around your char for beter views and closeups. ive got some awesome screenies of bad guys using that, they are VERY detailed.

Shame you dont see the detail in all its glory without using the F3 camera thing. Press F3 again to lock camera on target, and F3 again to return camera to max.

Snoop Posted on Oct 20 2003, 12:28 AM

the ending is suposed to be different and more satisfying if you complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting

satisfying u say.... :) but still kool!! i want dat Game!! arghhh!!