this is gosh

goshy2007

hey-

to those old skool people here i used to post here 3 years ago. i havent been online in about 3 years and i only have a couple mins. I didnt write down my passwords soi cant seem to remember the password togosh. If you need proof im gosh just ask me a question. Im just posting to say hi, in case anyone wonders where gosh went. i should be online for a couple mins next thursday, ill read any posts.

-gosh

WOW!!! you haven't been online for 3 years...

Where were you?

Did the government ban you from using Computers for a certain amount of years like the did Kevin Mitnick? :lol:

Edited by ricktendo64

If this is really you, tell me the possible email address you used for the gosh account. Plus if you get this answers right i will edit your gosh account (change the email address and password) so that you can use that one again.

owh and welcome back ;) remember me? :)

when i left the inet i gave everytning i had to a friend who no longer talks to gosh...i gotta go, ill try to get my pw, if you ask aaronxp i told him i was leaving but he never took me serious then i just left. i remember my pw for activewin.com, for username gosh.

thanks for the nice words

-gosh

wow the much famed gosh is here, Nice to meet you :).

I built my programs based on the principles you left on your homepage. Thanks a lot. I think that is one of the founding pillars of the addon phenomenon that started here.

Edited by n7Epsilon