FLight Simulator X! NEEEED HELPPPPPPPPPPP!

stylee4799

Heyy.... I just bought flight simulator X... First of all I have a HP.. 2.8 GHz.. 160Gb Ram..With a Nvidia G Force FX 5200.... The game runs slow even with the lowest but horrible graphics... I mean.. Its like playing FS9 all over again.... Before i bought it a called Microsoft and they told me it would run perfectly... It didn't....

So you people need to help me.... Should I Boy a new Graphics card or a Whole new Computer because I dont know what to do... It takes me almost 15 min to start the game....

And lets say that I change the Gforce Card..Should i make any other upgrade to the PC????

Thanksssss

well its prolly the whole comp, but this is ur decision. ram should be at least 1 gig. cpu is prolly a little weak for it but it should be okay. and a video card will help out greatly. now the decision is are you able to spend money on a new computer right now? if not then the video card you will have to buy may already be outdated due to the interface, most likely agp. what motherboard do u have?

• 5 weeks later...

Get 2 brand new 8800gtx put in SLI mode with latest drivers and restart the game.

Honestly. I have the FSX and i run it with a AIW X800XT. There's NOTHING you can do about the lousy FPS rate. Even a killer overclocked system runs like crap. check out the Ultimate Game Machine for 2006 article on Extremetech and look at the benchmark results.