From 1 PC u can get 3 or more computers

ideas

all you need is something they call "ncomputing" can be found on tigerdirect

for each of these units u connect to your single computer u just only connect speakers, usb, mouse, keyboard and a monitor.

so imagine if u hav 9 of these units connected to your computer u can hav 10 computers from 1 single PC

Uh.. my guess is that its a KVM switch

Running multiple computers from the one monitor

My guess is wrong... Wouldn't that be just like running some form of terminal service? And running dumb terminals... By looking at a picture on their site, it looks like it is some form of server and dumb terminal network

img01_1.gif

Edited by undeadsoldier

you'd network them together. its easy to set it all up, but not easy to get it working. certain networks that run off a single server have problems when two computers try to go to the same website...its the basic idea of a router, have one source, and let x number of people use it as if it was a single direct source. it isn't exactly the most practical being that you wouldn't have the same control on them if you had them on an KVM switch.

My guess is wrong... Wouldn't that be just like running some form of terminal service? And running dumb terminals...

It's basically a terminal server app along with thin clients. OK for light office work and surfing the web, but sharing the average PC between 10 people... And your hardware better be REAL stable. One crash = 10 people just lost everything they were doing.