Luna Royale and Vistaluna

Pgase

Love the Theme

I am a newbie - and congratulate you on your work.

Being a newbie - i am unsure as to how to use this ownloaded file pack - so it works with xpize.

could someone please help!

hanza rodreguez

When you install XPize, make sure you select "UXtheme patch" in the compoments page. This will allow you to use 3rd party (unsigned) themes.

i reckon it might look better with a white coloured outline of a flag, with the windows colours in the flag..

vista on xp = tacky :no:

I agree, maybe you can add this instead of the orb(see attach.)? The old start button was better, I just asked for colors :)

post-26650-1158966047_thumb.png

Very nice improvements, congrats :thumbup

Couple of suggestions:

- I think the flag I posted will fit much better (see attachement).

- Look in the image I've attached. Can you please remove the "wasted" space in the start button, so it will look like in my image? Compare my image and the current state and you will see the "wasted" space I'm talking about.

- I still dont like the font. I prefer default Windows one. Trebuchet for title bars and Tahoma for the rest of the OS.

You're doing a great job, keep it coming!

post-26650-1159018494_thumb.png

i've found that with some visual styles (yours dont do it), they remove the odd letter from some menu buttons, like most 'Finish' buttons appear as 'Finis', not sure what font makes them do that though