Draxx's UL Files [ENU]

Hi all!

Here are some ENU UL files for jcarle's Windows Updates Downloader.

Microsoft Outlook 2003 (updated 19/08/2006)

office_2003_x86_enu.zip

Microsoft Exchange 2003 (updated 19/08/2006)

exchange_2003_x86_enu.zip

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (updated 20/08/2006)

windows_2003_server_x86_enu.zip

Microsoft Windows Vista & Longhorn Server Beta 2 (both x86 & x64) (updated 19/08/2006)

windows_vista_longhorn_server_beta2_x32_x64_enu.zip

Please post any bugs or missing hotfixes in this thread. I'll update these monthly after Microsoft Patch Tuesday.

If reporting missing hotfixes, please ensure they are detected by Windows Update, not random ones you've found on MS Knowledgebase.

windows_2003_server_x86_enu.zip

Edited by draxx

What is a UL File and how is it used (Sorry, I don't know much about Jcarles utilities and have never used them)...

EDIT: I think I got it! Thanks!

Edited by JuMz

I've updated "windows-2003-server-x86-enu.ul" with three KBs missing : KB890830, KB916281, KB913446

Thanks! I've updated the first post with your version. I noticed you added the dates to the title - probably not a bad idea, the way MS keep fixing their hotfixes

I've updated "windows-2003-server-x86-enu.ul" with three KBs missing : KB890830, KB916281, KB913446

Thanks! I've updated the first post with your version. I noticed you added the dates to the title - probably not a bad idea, the way MS keep fixing their hotfixes

I wouldn't recommended doing that. The dates are already within the publishdate section of the UL file. If you want to have them appear in the user interface side of WUD, just type me up a quick post about it here. Letting the application choose the formatting leads to more powerful customization that can be done. Hence, you could have all the ULs show their date, not just the ones you wrote.

Edited by jcarle