Sun Java Runtime Environment

Shark007

Is there an 'addon' version available for this version, which would not ask the same?

Try this Addon. It also has got no extras in it and will disable the autostart entry, even if an Java App has been running. IEXPLORER and MOZILLA are set to 1.

Edited by Dynaletik

Well its all well and good giving us a small description and MD5 Hash, but how about an idea of the language?

I shouldn't need to download it unpack it and read the ini or other in order to find that information out surely.

If we're guessing by flags then is Shark007s English or French.

Well its all well and good giving us a small description and MD5 Hash, but how about an idea of the language?

I shouldn't need to download it unpack it and read the ini or other in order to find that information out surely.

If we're guessing by flags then is Shark007s English or French.

I dont think language is an issue. I havent seen any Java sofware in quite some time. Yes, there are Java applets run within webpages but the browser plugins are language neutral and as long as Java is installed the applets will work fine.

If you really need to know, my language is 1033 (us english).

shark

Edited by Shark007

you may well be correct, it was just that I downloaded Dynaletiks, unpacked it and in the ini file it said that the Language was German, Vid0's on the other hand says Language is Neutral, but I still needed to get it first to find that out!

I think only thing that is language related in it is the installer or not? Downloaded it at the official java site (java.sun.com) and it is multilingual it said.

Edited by Dynaletik

i just took the msi file in temp folder and then use /qn /norestart

for the settings i imported the registry keys regarding updates and settings.

i havent test the settings yet so i dont know if the autostart entry will be created regardless of the settings that i applied.

• 1 month later...