anyone seen this thing?

prx984

i know how i could kind of donate to msfn, i have 13 gmail invites. if you want em, let me know. ill be more than happy to donate them. unfortuneatly, thats all i can do. :(

adblock is coming off, its irritating me now, very slow :realmad: takes for ever just to load google :blink:

i say the heck with it, ill deal with the ads, they dont bug me much anyhow. speaking of which, how i take it out?

edit : lol nevermind, Tools ---> Extensions ---> Uninstall :lol:

Edited by Cygnus

I would like to do a poll, and donate for five people. The problem ihave is who should donate for. By doing this i would like the 5 individuals to have sponsor status. So start listing the top 5 people who should be given this great honor. This is no joke, if you wish, some member can start a poll and i will make my choices from the poll.

I would like to do a poll, and donate for five people. The problem ihave is who should donate for. By doing this i would like the 5 individuals to have sponsor status. So start listing the top 5 people who should be given this great honor. This is no joke, if you wish, some member can start a poll and i will make my choices from the poll.

i'd do it, but i dont feel i deserve the status :blushing: . im content here at a member anyway. :lol:

T D

Good Guy! :thumbup

im a little confused, what happened? :huh:

Official Apology to MSFN

:blushing:

I'm sorry if I offended anyone here (the mod's and sponsers) by disabling the ad's in my browser. I have re-enabled them. I'm just happy they arent those hideous "CLICK HERE TO WIN AN IPOD FREE!!!!" kinda ads, I hate those ones. They slow my poor little computere down to a crawl. I'd be on my desktop computer, but it gets way to hot in the summer to justify going up there. so ill just stay in my nice cool basement for now and play on my laptop.

If theres anyway I can help (other than donating money, I can't do that) let me know.

regards, brian

hmmm the 5 most deserving people to get a sponsor status IMHO are...

in no real order... Kelsenellenelvian, Dagonet', ricktendo64, computerMan, mritter

hope that helps you with your choice Shindo_Hikaru :)

btw, make a new topic for this, it will get more attention that way (but make sure you have a mod move whats left here)

Edited by WolfX2

For users of Adblock, switch to Adblock Plus. It makes it so much easier to allow websites to have their ads shown. You simply click on it and choose "Disable for msfn.org" and know you're helping xper, the whole MSFN team and website.

One member donating for others, may not be good. Each member would have to ask themselves if they want to donate, otherwise the value of "sponsor" group wont be special anymore.

Also, the mods have plenty of tasks to do already - voting on a list of people to be made "sponsor" is a task that may not be possible or easy.

Moreover, if you just want to donate some more, you can donate as much as you want - just see the "Donate to MSFN" link at top-right.

I used to block google ads (they use an external .js so HOSTS work perfetcly). However, I switched computer and thought it would be better not to block them. :)

Btw, I have a question : how much does MSFN earn with a single view and a single click ?