Leading Extraction Team Alpha into the Red Sector

fdv

Of course that is him. FDV is the only one of us with the juevos to post his real pic and use his real name :)

Wait a minute, you mean your real name isn't TAiN? So what does it stand for?

I wouldn't stand for that! (Prefer sitting)

Are we done in red sector, I vote we go paisley sector next ?!

my dad's car keys

it was a bobby-pin for me...

i have often wondered why others don't post their pictures as avatars. i especially don't get the whole Family Guy Avatar Thing. WTF is with that? anyway, it never really occurred to me to use anything but my own image and real name... if anyone Google's and finds me "here," i have no problem with them seeing that i'm a nerd i'm part of a highly esteemed technical community :D

Are we done in red sector, I vote we go paisley sector next ?!

NO! NOT YET!!!

We have to get tommyp's bearer bonds back from the vampire circus clown selling hot dogs on seventh avenue!!

Edited by fdv

Yea, I was 7th. My ex g-f was on the far side of 8th. Apparantly she got into sales. I heard her advertising from where I was. There were guys lined up all the way down the street and all I heard was her saying "Lays Lays Lays". I never knew she was a great businesswoman for selling potato chips. She shouldn't work too hard, she looked like he!!. I'm glad she didn't recognize me with the lampshade on. Maybe it was all the commotion with the people lined up like they on a line for the Carousel like the movie Logan's Run. I think this mission is almost complete on this side. Time for paisley.