Exercising....Workin Out..?

Dagonet'

I actually get paid to workout at my job for up to 3 hours a week. I have always been into weight training, but now for the last couple of months I can hardly do any serious weight training at all. Going to be needing surgury on my wrists pretty soon :( I'm going to be out of commission for a few months if they need to do both wrists (hands). I should probably look like a doughboy by the time I'm recovered.

Now nobody laugh too hard at this.. but my wife has been doing Tae Bo for the last 7 years or so, in addition to her weight training. So every now and then I'll pop one of those tapes in and they kick my butt every time.

they make us run 1600m every day at school. Does that count :P

no! lol

just wondering, how long does it take you, for me its 5:05 or under

and for my track meet today, i ran the 3000m steeplechase again, in 10:51. its a crappy time but i just started doing it less than 3 weeks ago...

http://images.google.com/images?client=ope...F-8&sa=N&tab=wi :o

i dont like practicing in home,just doest feel like exercising.but i exercise everyday for an hour.used a little creatine and protean for 2 month but not anymore.

I worked out at Gyms for years...I got tired of the scene and having to wait on equipment to become available.

So I set up my own, I have a fairly good sound system, usually Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band is playing in the background...That or one of my other workout favs. I only have about 5 different CD's that I use on a regular basis. I find i get into sync with the beat and my reps fit into the beat of my favs, so I never change them. Different songs for different routines.

I don't miss the public gyms at all...But if working out at the public facility is what works well for some, that's great...Working out is a comfort zone wherever it may be.. ;)

Going to gym today at lunch break. Currently going 3 times a week and 2 times a 12k run. But don't like gym much, it's boring. It's just that I f*d up my knee last year :(

I actually get paid to workout at my job for up to 3 hours a week. I have always been into weight training, but now for the last couple of months I can hardly do any serious weight training at all. Going to be needing surgury on my wrists pretty soon :( I'm going to be out of commission for a few months if they need to do both wrists (hands). I should probably look like a doughboy by the time I'm recovered.

Now nobody laugh too hard at this.. but my wife has been doing Tae Bo for the last 7 years or so, in addition to her weight training. So every now and then I'll pop one of those tapes in and they kick my butt every time.

Hope all works out well with your wrist..

Tell your wife, good for her..Keep up the good stuff! :)

I've added this Ellitical Cross Trainer to my gym tonight....E820 Sportop.

Got it for a great price, used One Hour...Lady paid a little over $500.00 for it..

So I gave my stepper away to replace it with this.....Very nice machine, excellent counterweight and magnetic force on it..

E820.jpg

We workout only one time in a week at school.

Has anyone used this? Very popular here, the best weight-reducing tool of lazy people. HAHA~

It's so funny.You only stand on the machine,and it shakes strongly for losing weight.It costs about $375.

post-97186-1148532512_thumb.png

Edited by young