Kazaa settings

FAT64

You really should stay clear of kazaa, it is renound for being filled with spyware. Even the program itself will try its hardest to f*ck your computer up, especially if you try to uninstall it.

You might want to check out Shareaza

Edited by ScubaSteve

I think I've entered the correct settings, it just refuses to connect. I did have Kazaa working some weeks ago but didn't save the settings. Bugger! I have opened the appropriate port and forwarded to my IP address. I just don't understand why it won't connect.

I have a feeling its connection settings within Kazaa.... if all the ports are open, it should connect as you've said. I'd get rid of Kazaa ASAP though.

I'd personally recommend FrostWire... limewire offshoot. Clean, simple... good results, no spyware.. Java intensive though. Uses ~400M virtual mem on my box. As others have stated... I'd stear clear of Kazaa.

Edited by ringfinger

I've given up trying to get Kazaa working, I'm giving this Shareaza a whirl. :w00t:

Have you ever heard of Torrents? BitComet / uTorrent + http://torrentsearcher.filesharingplace.com/

ISOHunt and TorrentSpy are the best ones. There's one called TorrentLeech but it has a limit of 1000 users and accounts last a few weeks if you don't keep them updated, and it's only available through invite.