Release Date: 11-27-2006

Changes/Bugfixes

- Preview of AC3 files is now possible again

- Video preview works properly again

- The ‘encode files' dialog no longer hangs in some cases

"

dunno if it was already posted.. but...

why cannot i download the files?

when i click on the links, then an image of nero appears. wot happened?

its about hotlinking, meaning to post the link on other websites and download it from there.

but im comming from updatepack.nl and its still redirecting to the hotlinking image :(

Hi, i have made a version of nero for me following the manual posted here, but i have a problem when i want to burn a cd audio. when i try to add the archives .wav it tells that the manager of complements can not be loaded? can anyone tell me please what is the plugin or the file i need to work properly

i just made a clean install and the fatal error is showing up. i installed nero lite from runonceex. this are my switches:

/VERYSILENT /NORESTART /COMPONENTS="nero_core,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_videocd,nero_coverdes"

i dont know whats going on. i guess i will stick to the 7.5.1.1 version. that one didnt had any problems.

@msspam, please remove links to your packages from this topic. I don't like people taking over my stuff while its not even based on my program, not on MSFN and certainly not on my site. If you rip all audio and video plugins from the Nero program you better use some free burning application. Better than any WAREZ imho.

About the Fatal error bug. I have it had on my system also. It's caused by an serial verirfication problem. You might check the Registry for the Nero 7 Serial. If you change the name of the key to an improper value Nero 7 will start and asks you to reenter your registration info. I hope Nero can fix it in next version.

@wiak, I'll look into adding Nero Burning Rom shortcuts. Nero CD-DVD Speed 4.7.0.0 is already included.

Edited by hp38guser