Yay! Third (actually fourth) year in a row!

gamehead200

Hey guys! I just got back from the closing ceremonies at my school, and guess what? I won the computer prize for theTHIRD YEAR IN A ROW! Now my computer teacher says I might have to work alone next year cuz we're doing robotics, and that some people might become my "partner" and I would have to do all the work...He even said that he might make me program in JAVA instead... :)

EDIT (June 19th, 2004): SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM!

Well done! Congrats! I work my butt of in school...I even made the school website, not bad for a kid, but the website doesnt even have any off the stuff I uploaded, I got top marks on my exams, finished the years IT scheduale, and I got in trouble for it! I got sent back too class 2 weeks in a row because I had no IT work to do!!!!!!!!!

Oh..erm...Congrats :)

I used Dreamweaver to do fast and easy edits...I sometimes used NotePad and WordPad to edit if I needed to make a VERY FAST correction. I didn't want to waste my time waiting for Dreamweaver to load because the computers at our school are like 700MHz to 1GHz...Really slow... w00t

beccatigger, that actually looks a bit like FrontPage... :)

I used Dreamweaver to do fast and easy edits...I sometimes used NotePad and WordPad to edit if I needed to make a VERY FAST correction.  I didn't want to waste my time waiting for Dreamweaver to load because the computers at our school are like 700MHz to 1GHz...Really slow... w00t

beccatigger, that actually looks a bit like FrontPage... :D

Congrats GameHead..

and How are those comps slow :D

Ive been Using my Celery Stick 500mhz with DreamWeaver MX for a while now.

Oh Hang on ... Once i get my New System i Spose Ile Notice how Slow 500mhz is :rolleyes::)

Congrats GameHead..

and How are those comps slow  :D

Ive been Using my Celery Stick 500mhz with DreamWeaver MX for a while now.

Oh Hang on ... Once i get my New System i Spose Ile Notice how Slow 500mhz is  :rolleyes:  :)

They're slow because I'm used to 2GHz and up! :rolleyes: The fastest (that I use at school) is 1GHz... :D

Thanx again, guys (and gals)! :D