Best Trojan Remover

Worf

There is an actual program called Trojan Remover, and it has been updated probably... several dozens of times over the past several years, but it is not free, and I have heard more bad reviews about it than good. It supposedly has the largest database of trojan recognitions, but I'm really not quite sure.

There is an actual program called Trojan Remover, and it has been updated probably... several dozens of times over the past several years, but it is not free, and I have heard more bad reviews about it than good. It supposedly has the largest database of trojan recognitions, but I'm really not quite sure.

ive used trojan remover to remove a few trojans on other pcs and it seemed to work fine but i really havnt heard the bad sides of it,,mybe its because i dont really get problems to deal with trojans that much , can you tell us what are the bad sides to it when compared to other removers ?

I just remove them manually using HiJackThis with a bit of Regedit.

(This is on friend's computers, mine has never had an infection since I installed the OS more than 5 years ago.)

Edited by LLXX