LegitCheckControl

bireland

I'm now using the newest version of HFSlip. New error : The (Files) section of the Setup information file is not present or is corrupt. Contact your system administrator. :o

I'm re-running HFSlip in the hopes that it will resolve its self.

I'm must be doing something wrong....as far as I can tell, I don't have a wga cab file. I do have a LigetCheckControl.cab file and it does have the legitcheckcontrol.dll is inside it. Does this mean I'm using the wrong file or version?

I'm now using the newest version of HFSlip. New error : The (Files) section of the Setup information file is not present or is corrupt. Contact your system administrator. :o

I'm re-running HFSlip in the hopes that it will resolve its self.

Sounds like you're likely getting a corrupted CD burn. I hate to bring this to you, your CD-RW drive may be faulty. :wacko:

When a CD-RW drive I used to have was faulty, when the CD burning software would give me an error message and abort the CD burning process most of the time, sometimes I could burn a CD without any problem being detected by the CD burning software. But it was corrupted!

Did you try again and check?

Edited by RJARRRPCGP

I've run hfslip60205 with 2 differant copies of Windows server Standard and Advanced server and get the same error. Windows 2003 Standard and Enterprise server work just fine. If I revert to hfslip60107 without the legitcheckcontrol cab file, everything works just fine. Pretty strange.... :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...