I Will Create Any Software You Want For Free

markavondeveloper

@markavon

Nice idea, if I may, can I suggest you to first thing add to your website a list of requests already submitted?

You will probably avoid receiving similar requests and visitors could "vote" for the idea that seems more interesting.

jaclaz

well i dunno about u but if a lot of ppl send emails to me saying "i want program X to be done" i would decide on doing program X instead of program Y where only 1-3 ppl offered....

If this was spam, markavon wouldn't spend time replying here.

If you consider the time that a simple software can take, he will have more than enough work with 3 project.

I think some are asking for too advanced software, like this Auto GKnot thing (unless the guy is an expert in audio and video encoding he won't be able to do it), and that Mark expected things like "Mom's birthday reminder" or a "dog hair loss calculator" and such things.

Myself I posted a project that is not obvious. :whistle:

Hi Everyone,

I'm definitely not sending spam to anyone. And I'm SORRY if I haven't had a chance to reply to your emails or your requests yet. I'm trying to get around to it. Yeah, some of the requests are a little complicated and advanced, but I'm choosing software that most people here can probably use.

Mark

No disrespect to markavonsoftware but you guys be carefull with your email addresses.

Geocities is currently turning into a spammer haven. LOTS of spamvertised sites hosted there.

Know live email addresses are worth extra when being sold on......

Geocities is owned by Yahoo isn't it?

I don't trust that company one bit, especially with their toolbar.

They may claim to block pop-ups and what not, but removing their stuff on your computer is a real pain sometimes.

I don't like that company one bit.

Especially after watching The Apprentice with Trump.

edit - http://www.internetnews.com/security/article.php/3531491

Edited by jacob