Switchless Silent Installers, RVM/nLite Addons, .MSI Files

RogueSpear

real and quicktime still dont get installed , no error message

all other things install fine

even when i click them in windows , they dont install

You are using XP Pro English right?, I tested them on a friends PC and they work fine for him, maybe you have some conflicting software already installed?

XP PRO SP2 Dutch

And already installed? it installed from svcpack right? , so no nothing.

Hey thanks for the great work :thumbup

Could I request you for the following Swtichless installers:

1. 7-Zip v4.31
    FireFox v1.5 Final
    Thunderbird v1.5
    Cole2K Codec Pack [www.cole2k.net]

Actually, I'm going to be posting FireFox here very shortly, courtesy of Natan. 7-Zip I could see doing, but the other two unfortunately I probably won't. I don't use them or install them anywhere and I still have things to repack that I do use and support. Plus keeping up with the new versions of what is here already is more time consuming than you'd imagine.

@muiz, I'm honestly not sure what to do for you. The last version I had posted got downloaded something like 40 times and the one before that even more. And this is the first report of a problem I've ever had. Is there at least an entry in the application event log that the install began?

Edited by RogueSpear

Gmaildrive 1.09

http://rapidshare.de/files/8820699/gmaildrive1.09.switchless.rar.html

Couldnt make 1 exe of it , but its swichless now.

Runs from : RunOnce

Edited by muiz

http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm

Just tested, because this is a funny concept... it's working, though new Gmail anti-virus features do prevent exe files from being attached. I wouldn't rely to much on this on production, but it's fun.

The download links in this thread are like apples on a tree. So many to pick. :)

Simply amazing effort to do all this, RogueSpear.

Well believe it or not these are all installs that I need to support, both the .msi installs and the silent ones, depending on the situation. So I figured it wouldn't be too much trouble to put them out there for others to use. And however many installers I've posted in this thread, I have probably the same amount made up for commercial software (Office, Nero, etc.). I just don't feel like remaking those without the reg info where someone could import their own later. That would be too much for me right now, plus it could only lead to trouble.

Update - 20051213

Added 7-Zip V4.32

Added Ethereal V0.10.13

Added Winamp V5.12

Fixed DVD Identifier V4.2.0 so that the shortcut is created in the proper subfolder

Removed WinPcap in lieu of Ethereal.

Updated AutoGordianKnot to V2.26

Updated FileZilla to V2.2.17a

@mickmack, excuse my ignorance but what is this DirectX package for? Will it update DX on XP SP2 or is this for earlier operating systems?

Edited by RogueSpear

FOOSA: you can get it from here. it's repacked, and totally silent

http://rapidshare.de/files/9085536/DX.EXE

all credits goes to ANDYru

Thank you sir and to ANDYru

Ok, I was curious as this never shows up on Microsoft Update, even under the "Optional" section. Thanks for letting me know and thanks for the d/l link :D

Here the link to the Redistributables English version

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3F2828FA-0E3C-4837-AFC0-6C67DCAA54BF&displaylang=en