XPize 4.0 MCE RC

XPero

Hi, XPero, i used Xpize with Windows Server 2003 Sp1 original disc from m$, i integrated to i386, and while installing windows i got driver errors, that wants me to confirm installing unsigned drivers...

I tried it with Windows Server 2003 Sp1 + Codejunkie's Post Sp1 update pack, and integrated to i386. While installing i got driver errors, and after setup i saw that cat files from cj update pack were not copied, and also my unlocker wasnt in right click (that was from update pack)..

This is my third post,i hope u reply...

Hi, XPero, i used Xpize with Windows Server 2003 Sp1 original disc from m$, i integrated to i386, and while installing windows i got driver errors, that wants me to confirm installing unsigned drivers...

I tried it with Windows Server 2003 Sp1 + Codejunkie's Post Sp1 update pack, and integrated to i386. While installing i got driver errors, and after setup i saw that cat files from cj update pack were not copied, and also my unlocker wasnt in right click (that was from update pack)..

This is my third post,i hope u reply...

and without XPize everything is OK? I dont think it is XPize's fault. Maybe you need to disable Windows File Protection and driver signatures checker during setup. Also, make sure the update pack you use doesnt overwrite XPize files.

PS: sory for not replying before, but I'm not a Win2003 user, so I was waiting for someone else in your similar situation to relpy.

I got an idea for the site, the screenshots section that is.

when you now click a thumbnail screenshot it takes you directly to the file.

wouldn't it be nicer that when you click a thumbnail it takes you to a page wich displays the screenshot in full size?

I mean, a page with the site menu and header and stuff. ;)

I got an idea for the site, the screenshots section that is.

when you now click a thumbnail screenshot it takes you directly to the file.

wouldn't it be nicer that when you click a thumbnail it takes you to a page wich displays the screenshot in full size?

I mean, a page with the site menu and header and stuff. ;)

I will tell Dutchdre about it, thanks.

Thank you XPero for ur reply.

Without xpize everything is ok, as i mentioned i directly downloaded it from m$, adn burned cd and used it several times.

I got that error, with update pack, and without update pack. I agree with u that it shouldnt be Xpize's fault.I know that it doesnt change svcpack.inf or any othe files....But my tests dont say so.

Anyway, lets wait if anyone else has this problem too...

Thank u for this great job. looking forward for final release :D

hi, about the VS's available in the RC, is there no lite version anymore, like a smaller start menu button and down-sized start menu (like icons without text on the right side of the menu)? i always used and loved that. just wondering if it's still there. i saw removed vs royale lite, but was hoping there's still something similar in the new rc pack. thanks!

I want to save space in the installer, so I wot include the Ryale Lite any more. Also, there is no need to include skins, you just can download and apply the ones you want. If you like Royale lite, take it from 3.x and keep it safe in your hard drive :)