I can suggest one more Theme

maniaq

hey, i have one more theme that i think yu will be interested

i have uploaded in here

Hey I just checked it out that's really great, it's regular Royale + more !

And I think I can fix my problem I'm having right here

Note: do you know of a way to enable the theme other then with winnt.sif like it says on unattended.msfn.org ?

» Having Setup Use the theme file

By simply having setup copy over the files does NOT mean it will work that easily. However, we just need to add two line to the WINNT.SIF file.

[Shell]
CustomDefaultThemeFile = "%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\MyTheme.theme"

Just copy the above two lines into your WINNT.SIF file at the bottom, and replace MyTheme.theme with the filename of the theme file you created at the beginning.

@maniaq

it differes from the original royal by the fact that the close and minimize buttons are smaller, don't like that :( wish it was the same size, else nice.

that's the reason i'm using it....sorry....i'm just suggesting to be put it into XPize :lol:

Edited by maniaq

The VS is good looking, but I won't include it, sorry. I want to reduce installer size as much as possible. Also, you can download and apply whatever VS you want, no need to include it in XPize.

By the way, XPize 4.0 development is finished. I will spend some days of internal beta testing with a few people of my choice. Final coming very soon.

The VS is good looking, but I won't include it, sorry. I want to reduce installer size as much as possible. Also, you can download and apply whatever VS you want, no need to include it in XPize.

By the way, XPize 4.0 development is finished. I will spend some days of internal beta testing with a few people of my choice. Final coming very soon.

ohh see, well good luck in testing :lol::P

Edited by maniaq

awesome :thumbup

:thumbup Cant wait!