ATTN: THEME CONTEST

:hello: ATTN: THEME CONTEST :hello:

Make your best theme!

Ok here is what we are looking for:

A “Professional” looking theme.

Using a Blue Theme Style.

Using the current Glossy layout.

Try and keep mods to the .htm to a minimum.

Make a full line of graphics for the layout. (all buttons and such)

Popup tool tips to match theme colors.

Scroll bar also to match theme.

Include the WPI logo made by "Wonkster & j_h3000"

1124581032.png

PNG Version PSD Version

And anything else you might think of.

The winner will have there “winning theme” made into the new default theme that will be distributed with the new release of WPI to help celebrate the new, recoded, option added, layout , and overall functionality of WPI.

In addition to it being made into the new default theme, you will get to try the new release of WPI a few days before the public release of it. To help in final testing.

We are working hard on the new release. Many, Many, Many, new things to come, some you have seen teaser screen shots for. Some you have not.

So let the battle begin.

Hint: If you need help with what we are looking for, find lionhrt's most current theme he made (That is a profesional looking).

Edited by almulder

What about this

Look familiar :lol: ?

Background.jpg

UPDATE

Image1_000.png

Im having some problems using the offical wpi logo, It does not match :no:

*Final*

Here it is, Only works with 3 colums though or the backgorund doesnt render properly

Final.png

Backgrounds for

800x600

1024x786

1200x960

1200x1024

1600x1200 included

Download

Edited by glent

I REALLY like the buttons.

The background not so much.

I liked you first attempt better for the background.

Plus we need the background to be more dynamic and look good at all resolutions (not just several backgrounds)

Edited by kelsenellenelvian

As this point this is a WIP, waiting for enchancements on the next WPI and Appearance wizard. So here is a sample of what my next one will look like. Hope you like.

q234tq1qj.th.jpg

Lionheart

Edited by lionhrt

@WPI developers

I see many many posts about the changes you are doing, Will these changes affect the theme, Is there an updated template we can use? I dont want to work on a theme that needs updated constantly ;)

Edited by glent

hmm ... glent you dont have to download every updated version of the theme

you go ahead and download any one you like and i have allso posted the psd file for this them so any one can tweak it the way they want

or you can consider this theme in beta stage :P

the only reason that i'm posting the changes here is to keep you guys up to date to tell me where i did mistakes

so my apologies if you dindnt like the way i'm working

EDIT: "no offence man ... seems to me that every one i talk to feels that im talking agressively but once again ... i'm not yet good in english thats y u feel some agressive in my words"

Edited by j_h3000

Working on the themes, should have it so that there are 4 or so layouts to chouse from and then select the theme you want to apply to it.

We will let everyone know later about this, but for noe don't worry. We are trying to make this as smooth as posible. for your themes.

We understand that you are working hard on making them and that you want the themes to work in any and all future WPI. we are trying our best.

Just give us time and we will get it.

@WPI developers

I see many many posts about the changes you are doing, Will these changes affect the theme, Is there an updated template we can use? I dont want to work on a theme that needs updated constantly ;)

amen it is kinda hard to create some thing blind meaning, we have no clue as to what the final structur of the wpi.htm file looks like meaning its changes in its perm stage