Alternative Winamp Installer just for yu

maniaq

ehm, i have my lng file, my ini file and i know how to create an sfx archive but not understand how to overwrite after install in automatic these two files, what are the options for that in winrar?

I apply the reg file and all went good, great find man!!

Edited by Jedi82

:thumbup:P 55+46=100+ thats over 100 downloads in one week, i'm glad that someone find it usefull :lol:

now that i have got skills, i will make winamp even smaller ~3.15MB with all those features that now are included in near future

Edited by maniaq

• 4 weeks later...

@maniaq

thanks man.nice setup.

but the problem iam facing is file association.it is associating files only for current account(in whcih we installed it).and i want winamp desktop icon for all users.

how to do this?

bmn

@maniaq

thanks man.nice setup.

but the problem iam facing is file association.it is associating files only for current account(in whcih we installed it).and i want winamp desktop icon for all users.

how to do this?

bmn

this is a problem with "ALLUSERS=1" "ALLUSERS=2" and "ALLUSERS=" , i don't know witch one to use, now it is with "ALLUSERS="

i can update winamp with other comination of "ALLUSERS" and yu could try to install, if that it ok for yu? :P:)

BTW. is anyone interested that i would update winamp to 5.1 lite installation??

Edited by maniaq

i tested it on my current xp,and it worked(so i hope it will work on UA installation also).mp3,wav files in other accounts also associated with winamp.

thanks man.iam fully satisfied with this winamp msi.

thanks once again.