Computer Vs Carz!

Devil_666

Neon kitted PC, or modded up car?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Neon kitted PC, or modded up car?

• Neon top end PC
    • Modded Kitted Car

People who think they can pull women with cars are those sad virgins who drive around town center at night with the stereo rocking the car off its wishbones. round and round the same streets they go, in circles. its a wonder they dont go dizzy.

Yeah those guys, allways get the ladies attention, usually get a "coffee bean shake" at them. :)

They all think they are rock hard too. heh.

People who think they can pull women with cars are those sad virgins who drive around town center at night with the stereo rocking the car off its wishbones. round and round the same streets they go, in circles. its a wonder they dont go dizzy.

Yeah those guys, allways get the ladies attention, usually get a "coffee bean shake" at them.  :)

Roger that!!!

Yeah those guys, allways get the ladies attention, usually get a "coffee bean shake" at them.  :)

god I hate people that do that.....We call it Cruzzin in the states. They have hard ganster rap blasting ...booooommmm booooommmmmm...yah here them from down the street. Funny i use to run with 4 AMPs, 2 6'9, 2, mids, and 2 tweets pumping 2 kicker comp 15' woofers and I would just relax and listen to my music. The a "wanna be ganster" white boy would come up cruzzin with his crap loud. I would laugh at him and turn my s*** up. Always made him feel like s***.