To become a moderator

maniaq

sorry if i'm at the wrong section, but how could i become a moderator?i don't want all the abilities i just only want to have permission to remove mine and only mine topics and replies, if not? ---->>>i won't be dissopointed :P:lol::rolleyes:

Is there a certain amount of useful post that u have to achieve before u can become one... or do they just give u the ability to be a moderator when they think u r worthy of it?

'They' = Moderators

There is no minimum amount of posts you need to have. We do not encourage the raising of posts anyway...

If xper feels like there is a member out there who is worthy of being a moderator/super moderator, then he will automatically make that member one.

Us mods don't have the ability to make you or someone else one. However, if you feel that you've contributed quite a bit to the board, and you are ready to become a moderator, send xper a PM and he will promptly reply and give you a "Yes" or a "No"... ;)

Good luck! :D

I should point out to those others who come across this thread....

xper has final say on who becomes a moderator or not. I would recommend NOT PMing him actually. He knows he frequents the board and such things. If everyone who wanted to be a moderator PMed xper, then that would just irritate him and NONE of you will even be considered most likely.

Well, now you know!

And knowing is half the battle.

I should point out to those others who come across this thread....

xper has final say on who becomes a moderator or not. I would recommend NOT PMing him actually. He knows he frequents the board and such things. If everyone who wanted to be a moderator PMed xper, then that would just irritate him and NONE of you will even be considered most likely.

Well, now you know!

And knowing is half the battle.

Hehe... Good point, Alanoll! ;)

However, there is the position of "News Poster" that is open to anyone that is willing to find news and post it on the front page.  Same deal; PM xper! ;)

Newsposter position is filled by bashrat the sneaky..... no open positions any more for now. :) However... if there is a position for free in future we will announce it :)