Tanks In Uk Airports!

FthrJACK

You heard me!

Anyone else seen the news? theres tanks and other military vehicles in the UKs main airports.

Armed soldiers and police snipers too.

The news said theres been an alert that something similar to 9/11 might be going off, and also that in the last hour washington DC's air defence systems have been triggered :)

Yeh it seems to be getting more serious by the minute and i bet it wont be long before were on Red Alert all over the UK.

Thers suspected portable missile launchers that may be used to take down the planes at airports.

It really is getting more daunting now!!!!

on the contrary, it makes me feel like flying an apache gunship right into bagdad and laying waste... but then... maybe thats the idea behind all this? to get support for war, when people see that on their door step it brings home that the terrorists arent going away.

Terrorists will never go away. The war on terror is akin to the war on drugs...it's an invisible, neverending war. Terrorists will always be around. Now the question is, are we more at risk for terror attacks today than we were September 10, 2001? I don't think we are. The reason why it appears so is that now it's on the front page, right in front of our faces, on the tips of our tongues, constantly on our minds. If the media and government would have pulled this s*** 2 years ago as well, we'd be living our lives in fear just as we are today.

Beware of the propaganda, beware of the wagging the dog.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Frankin

(get your real news at whatreallyhappened)

I've only heard short clips. If you ask me, it's just more propaganda. How convenient that he happens to be supporting Iraq! This is just like a bad movie with a poorly written script by the US Government. Voices can easily be faked. I say, show me the video! Why all of the sudden is Osama just making audio statements?

on the contrary, it makes me feel like flying an apache gunship right into bagdad and laying waste... but then...  maybe thats the idea behind all this? to get support for war, when people see that on their door step it brings home that the terrorists arent going away.

hehe much agree tris :)

yah its all getting crazy. When i was driving home last night from maine I was listening to the BBC news from London and they were talking about the situation. Also something they said that really disturbed me was that North korea said they "if provoked" have and will use missile that can reach the west coast of USA.

Now that is quite disturbing.

I honestly don't think the UK, Chine, French and all other friendly governments along with ours is taking these matters as serious as they should be. I mean are we now waiting for another 3000+ to die in the UK? Or france? USA again? :)