Best AMD 939 Board

KamiQuazi

TigerDirect is pure c#@p. Did you order parts with a rebate? They always have a '*' next to the price. Have fun collecting on that.

You start off with two or three rebates to collect. Some are printable forms to mail in but most are redirects to an intermediary who 'handle' your rebate. With the intermediary, you are asked for all the info on your product, which goes on for 4 or 5 webpages, and then they allow you to print a form for you to fill out and send to the manufacturer. They say that they will follow the process of your rebate!! Now more fun. You try to fill out the forms for the second product because you can't to two at once and they tell you that you can only do one tracked rebate at a time. Enjoy. TigerDirect is a pure, unadulterated, stinking pile of .........

Have a nice day, rant over,

DL

Edited by DL

Order Status: All Backordered - These items are currently on backorder, and will ship as soon as we receive stock on them. ( We are currently doing a physical inventory. Your order may temporarily show on backorder. Please allow 48 hours for your status to update. )

the rebates I was gonna do will be expired by the time i get the order so i really don't care about them anymore and i told them point blank that was the first and last time i would order from them ever! LOL

:realmad:

:D

I first ordered these parts back on the 15 and now they send it out... let see... 12 days later... **** they are VERY, VERY slow... i can't wait though... finally i get to use this processor and ram i have been looking at for over a week now...

:thumbup

• 1 month later...
I've got an Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe, but I haven't used the SLI. My 6800GT is so **** fast with every game I play that I can't justify any reason to get another card for SLI :) However, when prices drop and I can snag another 6800GT for around $130 or so, and the drivers support has matured, I'll probably get one. No hurries though ;)

Jason

In followup, now that I've been using this board awhile, the A8n-SLI SUCKS. I'm about ready to chuck this POS out the window.

Jason

I would do as what Ripken says... I screwed up and bought the cool MSI board the can't do anything but 2.85v on the RAM slots and my ram has been tested for and upto 4v... I would deffinalty go with the DFI motherboard... :thumbup